Longhaired Gay-metalheads

In one week I will go to a metal (music) festival. There are lots of younger and older guys with long hair and I love it. I like the more scruffy ones. It are mostly the friendliest guys  I know. In all the years I went to those festivals, also doom metal festivals, I saw no violence. But there not so much gay-longhaired-metalheads, or at least they don't come to the front.

Interesting this year is that there is a forum "Being LGTB .. and Metalhead". I will go there and listen what is said. Curious enough I am going to to see which guys will be there. And I know that there will be not only longhaired guys. I think that more and more guys want to say that they are gay.

Are here gay-(longhaired)- Metalheads or do you know gay-longhaired-metalheads?

🤘🍁🤘🖤🔥🍻🏳️‍🌈

Is this the annual heavy metal festival in Wacken, Schleswig-Holstein?

I am not going but your best bet is to write where you will be going on certain websites or apps, and look for others gay and bisexual men on apps while at the festival who are there for the festival.