[Closet Bi] Can’t go without for this long again!

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

Sex is weird. I mean the missus and I can go for a few weeks without and yeah, I get frustrated and I have to wank quite a lot, but I don’t get really sexually frustrated, at least not until a bit further down the line.

Since my first bareback experience a few months back things have changed but most notable with HHG. I guess it’s the regularity of it all and the fact he and I just seem to click together really well, both sexually and non-sexually, that going more than a few days without his moist hole clamped around me, really gets to me.

Take today, for instance. I was in the shower before work earlier and all o could think about was the last two times HHG and I have fucked in a hotel room shower, largely unlubed, the hot running water just adding to the feelings both of us experience.

Lack of gay sex for coming up to two weeks now doesn’t sound long. And I agree. Especially since earlier in the year a couple of months was the norm in my case! But having “settled” into a very enjoyable semi-regular pattern, I’m fairly addicted to bare gay sex but not with just anyone but with HHG. I had an achingly hard cock in the shower this morning and couldn’t get the image of me breeding his hole out of my head. Just as well the missus didnt walk in and see my hard on!

HHG and I have both agreed neither of us can wait until 2 June, our next booked hotel room. Indeed we’re hoping to meet this week sometime but quite when and where is up in the air right now.

I’ve emailed him this morning and told him he might need to excuse a more animalistic and rougher session this week if we meet because to say I’m gagging for his hole is a massive understatement.

I also hope to get some more pics and maybe some vids of a hot sweaty bare fuck with HHG. So far the only pics I have, as uploaded on here, are the ones of HHG’s hole calling out for a good fucking. There’s also two pics of my cock covered in both his and my churned up frothy cum. I’d like to take some pics of my cock in various positions inside his hole. So look out for those in due course.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.