[Closet Bi] Chatting to a blog reader

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

Last week I received a message from a guy I had briefly corresponded with earlier in the year on a different website. He very kindly responded to a post I had put up on Breeding Zone when I was agonising over the decision to fuck Saturday Guy raw or not. (For the record he was against it!)

We’ve subsequently had quite a lengthy dialogue mainly on MSN which I must confess I have enjoyed immensely.

The short of it is this guy has been following my sexual adventures on here over the months and having found out more about me from our chats is seemingly very keen to bend over and have me slide my raw cock into his hole.

We’ve actually had a really good chat and we’ve discussed quite a lot in the short time we’ve been talking to each other. Like me, he has a passion for bare sex and employs “risk management” to reduce the risks, as much as possible. That’s the kind of guy that I like, not a slut dripping cum, when he first presents his hole to you.

Unfortunately, Sporty Guy (as I shall refer to him from now for obvious reasons), lives a considerable distance away and the chances of us ever hooking up are therefore reduced. But I shall remain optimistic that one day he and I get it on together because I can just sense we’d have a few hours of wild raw fun together and our chats and reaching the point of agreeing to fuck, remind me so much of the way HHG and I got together.

Don’t worry…HHG knows all about this and indeed if Sporty Guy and I click, might introduce HHG into the mix.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.