First fuck post-ish COVID

Nchikerbttm

As I’m walking… See is running down the inside of my brand-new jeans. I need a new clothes because I didn’t go shopping during the pandemic. So I went downtown to get a new pair of jeans. As I was exiting the clothier, I happen to pull up to Sniffies. Immediately I was pinged fire hot otter.

he was only two blocks away. And I’ve had dick on the brain for so long I can’t remember. A quick exchange, and I was on my way. I got to his hotel in less than five minutes.

A minute later I was in his room. He pushed me to my knees dropped his pants and I was mad with 7 inches of beautiful thick Manmeet. I got right to work. A good minute or two of sloppy him, and he was pushing me around leading me back on the bed. I wasn’t even really clean. I had warmed him and he didn’t care. I needed his cum.

There wasn’t a lot of ceremony. I looked back and in he went. God it was great! I needed it so bad. Apparently he’d been jacking or edging for a long time. I don’t think he lasted five minutes. For me, it felt like years as I savored every plunge of his dick. I needed his cum so bad .

I fell him moan.  I looked back and watched him smile as his head tilted back. Knowing I have done that was so powerful. It’s a drug.

He drove home… deep. I milked him and he came. And I felt him… Twitch… Twitch… beautiful.

He pulled out of me without ceremony. I had returned to my hungry cum slut ways. I got dressed.  I’m such a giddy slut right now.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1