[Closet Bi] Most bottoms are really submissive?

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

As you may already know, I started a poll recently asking bottoms out there about their role during sex. I asked what was important to them and gave 3 choices…it’s all about the top, like a bit of attention, like a lot of attention.

I check all the poll results fairly frequently but from an early stage the results have been consistent even though more of you keep voting.

Around 60% of you fall into the “it’s all about the top” category, about 30% want “a bit of attention” and only 10% of you feel you deserve lots of attention when getting fucked.

On these results alone, 90% of guys who like taking a cock up their arse, are happy for at best only a bit of attention from their top and, in actual fact, twice as many of you no doubt prefer him just to get on and fuck you without attention at all. You dirty sluts. And that’s why I like ya icon_wink.gif

Initially I couldn’t get my head round a guy being fucked and happy to have very little attention but with HHG being the very submissive type that he is, I’m getting to grips with it now. Each to their own and all that etc. Whatever floats your boat.

Below is the poll itself. If you’ve not voted, why not do so now.

View This Poll

online surveys

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.