[Closet Bi] Finally looks like I might get to fuck HHG again

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

Although only 2 weeks and 1 day since HHG and I last met up in central Manchester for a sweaty raw fuck session, it has felt like an eternity. Since he and I started our bareback fuck sessions I generally need his his arse over my cock at least once a week so to go double that has really got to me. And he’s told me he has similar cravings too.

Well, today will hopefully be the day we reset the wait counter to zero as I’ve invited HHG over to my empty office for some more bare fucking this afternoon. And we’re both travelling home together too afterwards and we both have dirty minds which would like to fuck in a train toilet. Don’t think we’ll manage that as trains too busy and it would be too suss. That might need to wait for another time. But I’ve not discounted the toilets at the station icon_wink.gif

See what happens later. Will try and get some more pics too.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.