[Closet Bi] Hot bare sex with HHG in my office

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

OK so it had been only 15 days since HHG and I last had some bare fun together and with our next hotel reservation not until 2 June, both of us agreed we needed each other too bad to wait that long. By coincidence, my office became free so what better way to spend a couple of hours than inviting HHG over!

He duly arrived at my office and I proceeded to lock the front door and switch the phones to voicemail. Afterall, we didn’t want to be disturbed did we icon_wink.gif

We went upstairs to our small interview room and as ever engaged in friendly banter. I’d already cleared the place up a bit, got some towels at hand, got the lube handy, my camera conveniently to hand.

We both undressed and HHG bent over revealing his lovely hole for me to take some pics off. I then decided to run my tongue over it, wet it up a bit, as he was completely unlubed.

After some initial tongue action, I lay down on the carpeted floor, my rock hard cock pointing skyward without any assistance at all. I got him to sit down on my face, so I could continue to lick him out and wet his hole.

I’ve only licked out two other holes in my short gay sex time. HHG’s is easily the nicest. A fairly neutral taste. I sense he quite likes my tongue slathering over his puckered hole.

I spat on his hole a few more times to get it nicely wet in preparation for what was ahead.

I took some more pics of his by now wet hole.

He decided he wanted some more lube for the first fuck ahead so proceeded to suck me off. I was already majorly turned on so had to be careful. Didn’t want to waste my spunk outside of his cute arse. Thankfully he only wanted to suck me to wet me up a bit and then it was time.

With my cock head teasing his arse and hole I took some more pics before I switched to video mode as I pushed into him and got that all over warm satisfied feeling. So good feeling his moist ring piece and arse walls envelop my hard prick. Bareback tops will know the feeling.

I stroked in and out a few times, full long strokes, pulling out completely a couple of times to enjoy the moment of penetration again and again, before I needed to nut in him big time so I informed him of my intention and he began begging me to shoot deep in his arse. Quickening my strokes it wasn’t long before my balls began releasing my cum and I felt it quickly work its way up and along my dick before I pushed in as deep as possible and he pushed back as deep as possible and I began to shoot over and over and over again. Such a good feeling to shoot your wad deep inside a fucking gorgeous hole belonging to a cumslut.

Having stopped spurting, I remained buried inside him and still hard, began stroking into him to fuck my cum well inside him. After a minute or so, I pulled out and we sat comfortably to have a chat about this and that which must have lasted a good quarter of an hour.

Mid-chat, I was hard again and I got him to bend over, put his right foot on a raised stool and his arse hole was again at my mercy. I took some more pics of my cum slowly escaping from his cunt before using my cock to scoop it up and pushing back into him.

Once more that all enveloping feel-good factor washed over me as his arse ate my cock up, enjoying the strokes. He had applied some lube but to start with this second fuck was even more intense as there was little lube between us, until I began fucking him a little harder at which point my cum was forced all around his ass and it began coating my shaft, providing natural lube and slicking my cock up. This made the fuck more enjoyable overall as I now had to work that bit harder and before long I was really fucking his hole, my balls banging against his arse, as he moaned in gratitude and began telling me where he wanted my second load of spunk, how much he wanted it and other such dirty things really turning me on.

Shooting my second load was no longer anything but a formality and soon the usual signs began and we both did our best to position ourselves as deep as poss as my cock gave up my balls’ sweet nectar for the second time.

We chatted a while longer before realising time was fast advancing and we had little choice but to clean up, get dressed and head home.

All in all a very enjoyable session. Two loads shot. HHG happy. And on the train on the way home together, he even stuck his finger up his arse, got some of my cum on it, before tasting it…on a train with passengers! The dirty cumslut.

Already looking forward to next time! Here’s some pics in the meantime. Videos will follow once I’ve reduced their size.

[show as slideshow]

thumbs_1.jpg

thumbs_2.jpg

thumbs_3.jpg

thumbs_4.jpg

thumbs_5.jpg

thumbs_6.jpg

thumbs_7.jpg

thumbs_8.jpg

thumbs_9.jpg

thumbs_10.jpg

thumbs_11.jpg

thumbs_12.jpg

thumbs_13.jpg

thumbs_14.jpg

thumbs_15.jpg

thumbs_16.jpg

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.