[SFVersCumBoy] Uncut twink under the stall

Feeder

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

I saw a posting about a young guy wanting someone to come over to his buildiing and suck his cock under the bathroom stall...well, you know I was intrigued.

He asked about poppers and a pic, so I sent him a note saying that if he was still looking and close to my place we should meet up.

His response was that we should meet and that he has also seen my videos. Bonus! I gave him my contact info and we arranged the time.

As the time drew near, he and I agreed to the specifics and he sent me the code for entry.

I headed over.

As I arrived, he wanted to just get milked and unloaded without a video. He had poppers already, and I said that was just fine to feed me and enjoy.

I entered the code and walked around the corner...nice quiet, empty bathroom...perfect for under stall action.

Right away I went into an adjacent stall and we both signaled. Then I got down on my knees and he slid his cock under the stall.

Now, he had posted a picture of the cock and it was tasty there, but seeing it in the flesh was beyond words. Thick, dark bush surrounding a beer can size shaft, pink thick shaft and just the perfect amount of foreskin to cover the head.

As I reached out and grabbed hold, my fist was filled with cock.

He opened the bottle of poppers, took a hit and set them down. I reached over and took a hit for myself and went to work on milking his load out.

Crisp white shirt, dark pants and dress shoes - you know I was servicing a hot young guy that would pass for a cute sexy cub on the street without batting an eye and that made me even more of a cum hungry pig.

Thick and straight shaft with some hairy balls hanging down kept my hand full while I used my tongue and mouth on the head and foreskin.

After slurping around that precum filled skin, I shoved as much cock as possible down my throat...and felt him expand with each deep throat impaling. Every once in awhile he would let out a soft moan to let me know he was getting what he wanted.

After some intense hand and deep throat massage he pulled back under the stall and adjusted his position...and then slid his feet under my side and gave me fuller access to his engorged cock.

You know that I did not waste a second and went right back down.

It was so fucking hot to know that he was lying there getting blown and we were not about to stop. He slid up his shirt and white T-shirt and tweaked his nipples a bit. Seeing that, I made an adjustment on my own and used my left hand to massage those young man nipples.

I saw him reach for the poppers again and let him take a hit - after all, on his back, I did not want to have any spill on to his business suit.

Soon he was telling me that I was about to make him cum, and I just moaned and nodded to give him the go-ahead. His hips started to shake and soon I felt my mouth filling up with spunk.

Shot after shot was giving me all of his protein and after every drop was drained I kept his softening cock in my mouth for a moment to savor the taste.

He slid back under and I grabbed my cock and squeezed out a massive amount of precum.

Both of us had to catch our breath and thanked each other. I told him that next time we could get some video if he wanted.

Nothing better than a horny guy getting his balls drained, and a hungry cum pig getting his fill.3474577974612100795-4571066389722885975?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.