PLEASE HELP ME FIND SPECIFIC VIDEOS

I don't know why it is so difficult to find the particular videos i like but it is...

I am looking for hard core extreme videos of men getting fucked from behind (doggy style) with their COCKS HANGING and bonus if their dicks are dripping sperm while being fucked, and the POV is set from behind them. I love seeing the top lay into the bottoms asshole and the tops balls are squashed, plus love seeing the tops asshole winking... 

There's more though... if we can find it. So hot when there is a 3rd guy stroking the bottoms cock as it hangs and hes getting fucked.  

Trying to find videos of a 3rd guy basically 69ing the bottom getting fucked. So, the 3rd guy lays on his back 1st, the bottom guy to be fucked lays on top of our 3rd guy opposite ends i.e. 69 position. Then our top comes and mounts his fuck hole. So im looking for videos of the guy under our bottom who is being fucked. I want the guy on the very bottom to be there so while his buddy is on all 4s getting fucked and his dick is hanging, our guy will play with it. Suck it, swallow any sperm dripping from his cock. 

Be there for the top when he pulls his dick out of the mancunt he can ass to mouth it. Suck his cock, tasting the bottoms cunt. Eventually when the top cum .