[Billy Twee] Fucked by a Salesman

Feeder

To see Billy Twee's original blog post click here

The funny thing is I didn't realize it was he until we talked, after he had fucked me to heaven and back. I used to be a client, and he used to service my account. I guess now he serviced me in another way. I wasn't sure it was he but he started a conversation and then he asked me, 'Is your name...?' And then I realized who he was. It's funny getting fucked by somebody you've known for years in a business context. A spirited, longlasting top...adequate equipment...uhm, and no discussion of HIV status after the fact, a bareback fuck in a bathhouse with anonymous-friendly lighting...and a hey, how are you...but no asking further questions. I guess I can assume he's poz also, but the situation though not exactly awkward, was certainly new and it still has me thinking...next!3922053678647687689-8317614043342041905?l=billytwee.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.