Picky whore blocked friend I had brought with me

True story. Theres this guy I fucked a few times before, he was not refusing any load, or so his profile said. So last time I went to hook up I told him I wanted him face down ass up and that I brought a friend. He asked for my friends dick pic so I sent it, and he said come over. But on the way over he messaged my friend on grindr not realizing that it’s who’s coming to fuck him. My friend says hi and sends a face pic, no dick pick, but just a face pic and gets blocked by the whore. I was shocked, but also upset that he would do that to my friend even though he didnt know who it was. But when we got there I had my friend fuck him first while I had him suck my dick. Then while I fucked him I kept his head down on my friends dick, we both bred him and left. That was awhile back, but today I saw he uploads content online, getting spitroasted and tag teamed, wish we had videos of our session. 

• Like 1