First hotel anon load

Barebackpiggy

So I'm still on holiday and I'm about to experience my first blindfolded anon load. Where I am has no gay scene but there is a fair few lads on the apps, particularly Grindr. 

Being a tourist destination, there appears to be a continuous flow of new meat shall we say. 

I had a trip booked today and as I waited for the bus to arrive, I got a message from a top about 1km away. We exchanged pleasantries, then some pics. One of his pics was of his raw cock entering a hole so I was pretty sure he'd be up for BB

Sure enough, that's just what he was after. He has a 4 day load and wants to breed. I said I'd message him tonight when back from my trip. I was horny all day and got back after 6.

I messaged my new friend who came back online and still wants my hole. He's leaving in 10 minutes and wants to breed me anon. I'm all cleaned out and ready. 

I'll be blindfolded and lubed for his arrival, can't wait...

I'll let you know how it went.

• Upvote 2

Well what an amazing experience.

He arrived on time, had a pee and got to business. 

It's so different not being able to see.  He undid his buckle and his trousers fell to the floor. His hands caressed my arse cheeks and I then felt his cock rest against my hole. 

I gently caressed his balls to get his cock hard, to which he slowly entered my cunt. It was so nice to feel a cock in my hole again, tho to be honest it had only been 1 day since I was bred by the married Arab. Being on holiday just makes me horny and more of a slut than usual.

He was moaning in pleasure and his accent sounded American. That's so hot, I don't often get bred by Americans. He built up the rhythm and then I felt the contractions of his cock unloading in my cunt. I thought that would be it, his cock would plop out and he'd be off, but no.

His cock stayed hard and he started again. Building up, taking his time and obviously enjoying the ride. He blew twice in my cunt, not going soft and without his cock leaving my hole. That's a first for me.

He dressed and left without me glimpsing what he looked like. I quickly got a Grindr message to say how hot that was for him , which I totally agreed with.

He's keen for a repeat before I leave in 3 days, I said I'd try and organise some sloppy seconds for him, so I guess I'll be Grindr surfing the next 2 days..

Q

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 6

Pre Covid when I could travel for work, I always chose the motels instead of the nicer hotels.  Told my boss I like to save the company money.

I’ve taken hundreds of loads that I never saw who they came from because I was ass up with a blindfold and refused to look.  The only ones that I didn’t have the blindfold on was when the tops wanted to see my face when they bred me.

• Piggy 1