Middle age happy 😃 life!

bbpigbtm

I got think 🤔, will I regret not doing it looking back? I love the idea be force , so then I didn’t cheat - i was spotted as a cum dump - and shown my purpose. My husband doesn’t have know, gh are  private. , and I wouldn’t be upset if husband used one too dump. Do any of you , given chance , suck a cock , even if you love your marriage 

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like cheaters & guys / men that lie, if you want to be treated with respect by your man be honest to him, how would you feel if he did the same to you without telling you, i think if the shoe would be on the other foot you would not approve or like a cheating man. A real man will allow you to do this without making a song & dance about it, it also depends how secure or insecure your man is too. I would be honest about it & then if he has no problem with you servicing other men, you better suck good off every cock that comes through that hole & do a good job of it. i always say if you are going to do something do your best or do nothing.

As a single guy who is somewhat of a slut I know my opinions on relationships don’t have much value but since you asked I will give it.

I think guys should do what they want but not if they have to lie about it. So be open with him. You probably think you are the only one ready to get back to your old slutty ways but you both might be ready for it. If you can’t tell your husband about wanting to suck dick through a gloryhole, who can you tell?

• 6 months later...

I used to suck GH cock on the downlow for years when I was married. Always felt guilty about keeping it from her. Now that we are divorced, I feel a freedom to suck and fuck ALL the cocks with zero guilt. Feels so much better. 

Tell him you have desires to pig yourself out and see what he thinks. If he is for it you can provide guilt free service to all the strangers you can find. If he is opposed, you will have to decide which is more important. Husband or slavery to strangers.