[Closet Bi] Champions!

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

Bit of a carnival atmosphere at Old Trafford yesterday. Felt a bit sorry for Blackpool. At one stage they were beating us 2-1, albeit for only 5 minutes but with other results they were safe for large parts of the afternoon. It wasn’t really until we took the lead that it all began to look bleak.

I’m pissed off with the number of times I’ve heard Ian Holloway referred to as a “breath of fresh air”. He’s just someone who speaks his mind. Maybe if the rest did too we wouldn’t need any “fresh air”.

Good to see us get presented with the Premier League trophy again. So all in all a great day.

On Saturday night, I made one of my rare logins to Grindr and got hit up by a bloke some distance away. The chat wasn’t going anywhere fast and I was in no mood to provide his wanking off material so I let slip I have a fuck buddy I play raw with. He came over all “motherly” telling me what I could catch, what the implications are, etc. I didn’t feel I had to defend my actions to a stranger but I did politely assure him I didn’t get into this lightly and that with the exception of Saturday Guy, risks had been reduced. I still don’t know what gave this guy the right to preach to me.

Speaking of Saturday Guy, as I’ve not mentioned him for a while now, nothing further ever took place. I did have a very brief exchange with him on Grindr a couple of weeks back whereby he confirmed he was still interested but would “get back to me”. I have now removed him from my Grindr favourites and left the ball very much in his court. I’m not expecting any further dialogue between us to be honest.

HHG and I have our next session next week. Looking forward to that. No doubt will be desperate to blow by then too!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.