Sunday Morning after Pride

BruxoCub

Met up with friends for drinking Sunday night.
After last call my friends called local Ubers and I knew I needed to stroll the local alleys on my way home.

I walked to the first local cruising spot around 2:40a and found a number of guys stroking, sucking, and a few bottoms getting pegged. I sucked a few and joined the circle jerk. Eventually I unloaded in a hot hungry older white dude (late 40s) with a shaved head.

I zipped up and continued my stroll.

A few blocks away I walked past an older hispanic man in late 50's or early 60s around 3:15a, who made suggestive eye contact. He unzipped and shoved his thick latin cock in my mouth and busted within 2 minutes. It was delicious.

I continued my stroll ended at the park near my apt. There were quite a few last call cruisers passed 3:30a. Mostly the skittish "first-time" or "bi" types who hear a leaf and run away. Eventually I noticed a cute younger dude with loose fitting jean shorts and an opened button shirt. As I got closer he revealed his plump mid-20s ass, and my cock had to breed it. He took my load and I was on my way.

First debaucherous pride weekend since 2019... I think I did well!

Edited by BruxoCub
Clarity / Formatting
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3