[SFVersCumBoy] Uncut twink wants a repeat under the stall

Feeder

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

Video%2B5%2B0%2B00%2B01-29.jpg

Video%2B5%2B0%2B00%2B05-36.jpg

Well, I always tell guys that if they really like the head I give, to let me know if they ever need to drain their balls again...and many do ask for more.

Today I had a text from the hot uncut youngster from last week and we arranged for another round of under the stall feeding.

He picked the time and I went over.

Right away I see someone in a stall, but then a text comes through saying that he had to step out...oops,that is not my guy in there.

I take the stall and then my guy arrives.

We patiently wait it out and the other guy finally leaves. I move to the next stall and my buddy comes into the other one.

Now we are ready to get down to action.

After the first encounter we talked about trying to get some video so I brought my camera today.

At first we had privacy and I was down between his legs getting a nice thick mouthful of young uncut cock...then the door opens.

Ok, we stop the action and the video shuts off by accident. No problem.

We sit it out and wait for the new arrival to leave, but he is suddenly taking a bit longer.

My buddy and I are texting and deciding to wait or maybe take our action to another bathroom. I tell him that I am ok with waiting and he agrees.

Soon enough we have the bathroom to ourselves again and get back to business.

He is rock hard in a flash and I am devouring his cock while we try to get the video camera to cooperate.

My buddy is really into getting sucked and decides to slide his lower half under the stall and let me feast on everything.

I am on hands and knees, mouth stuffed with cock when we hear the door open again.

Another visitor...damn, this is getting to be a busy spot.

We wait it out and text back and forth that we are going to feed me and skip the video. Perfect, I reply.

When the coast is clear once again, we both get down and dirty under the stall.

He slides his legs under and I swallow every inch of cock. He is moaning as I deep throat and use my other hand to grip his ball sac and shove every last inch into my throat.

As he gets closer and closer he pulls out his phone and aims it towards me. Cool! I am fine with him taking any video that we can get.

Soon he is telling me that he is getting close and I am sucking, slurping and stroking that cock to get those balls churning out the load.

Once I sense the impending explosion I keep my mouth down and ready for the shot. Cum is shooting and I take my mouth off to let him get a good look at the cum spray....well, that is when a volley of cum goes straight up in the air and comes back down on his cock and my hand.

I instantly dive for head and shaft and lick it all up. No drop should be wasted.

More cum is filling my mouth as I lick the shaft and head clean.

I don't even know how much cum his balls put out but I was a happy cum pig and when we were all done you could hear the heavy breathing coming from both of us.

He said there was some hot footage on the phone and if he is able to send it, I will try to upload and let you enjoy the cum shots.3474577974612100795-3917294483197598764?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.