Drive by BJ turned into fuck

poundland

A guy I have been chatting with on Scruff for years (the timings just have never worked out) was available for a 'drive by' blow job during the lunch hour. I had asked him if fucking was an option and he said he didn't have time. He was right on time and after a "hey" we got to making out and then I led him upstairs. I was in sweatpants (no underwear - helps to show off my cock - see profile pic) and a t-shirt, and he was wearing a hoodie, t-shirt and jeans. 

After only about a minute, I pushed him to his knees. And he promptly pulled down the sweatpants and got to work. He was good at his job and in no time it was thick and rigid... Which made it a bit hard for him to blow me as it's so wide and straight, it often scrapes teeth. He took off his hoodie and his t-shirt came with it. He had pleasantly tanned skin with a bit of patchy chest hair. He plays football (aka soccer) and is in his mid 30s so he has that 'sturdy lad' body of someone who's been playing sports for a long time. 

I moved him to the bed on his back and had him lay his head off the edge to see if I could get a better face fuck angle to avoid the teeth, but only a marginal improvement. So he went back on his knees and went to town... after a while I was leaking a bit of pre cum and milked it out for him. He loved that and it energised his attention. 

Eventually we moved to the bed and I took off my shirt and he took off his jeans and underwear. 

I lay on my back and he got between my legs to continue to work the shaft with his mouth. I could have cum like that, so I pulled him up to make out for a bit before shooting. He took the opportunity to straddle my waist and rub my cock along his crack. He got arched forward and raised his hips up and he let my cock slide forward just enough so it stopped at his hole. He winked his hole and my cock sunk in a millimetre. He wiggled his ass, working just the very tip of my cock against his hole. We stared at each other, locking eyes and the hunger was real. He was slowly working it ever so slowly into his hole, not going farther than 4 or 5 mm.

But he broke off and continued to suck me getting it wet with spit. But I was hoping I could get a little more.

I pulled him up again and started to make out a bit more. I paused for a moment and sloppily licked my hand and I reached back and coated his hole with my spit. I pushed his hips back and he was able to 'pick up' my dick with his ass (no hands - I've only met one other guy that can do that) and started to work the tip again against his hole again. He stared at me and then he shut his eyes. He pushed his hips down a bit more, going almost a couple centimetres in  and I could see how good it felt for him. I could see how much he fucking needed this cock. He opened his eyes and looked at me.  I pulled his hips down slightly and his hole opened up a little more. And that was it - I started to properly fuck him. "Yeah, this is what you really needed, isn't it?" He silently nods and continues to ride me, gripping my cock.

His cock was rock hard. He rode me hard and enthusiastically and after a few minutes he came just with me fucking him, shooting over my chest. I asked him where he wanted me to cum and he said "there's only one place." I gripped his hips and fucked him, while his hole worked my shaft. A couple minutes later, I came, spasming my seed up his arse. I could feel his ass squeezing and milking me.

I pulled out - no mess, miraculously. He hopped in the shower (he was going into the office after) and sent him on his way. It's a been a while since something like that happened.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4