[Billy Twee] Silent Breeders

Feeder

To see Billy Twee's original blog post click here

I'm in Las Vegas and his dick is very small...as small as a short pencil used for jotting notes, but like most small dicks, it's as hard as a pencil, as well. Small dicks are often good for jabbing pussies, coming out and thrusting right back in again, but this one had a hard time getting in, so when it was finally in, I took care to keep it in. I squeezed that baby as tight as I could and massaged it earnestly with my talented buttmuscles. At that point, the top just stopped and held his dick in place and within a minute, withdrew completely and left. Oh, well, I thought...there's always the next one.

But as I fingered my hole, I realized that it was rather sloppy and then a blob of cum oozed out. I fingered some more and got enough to lube my dick for some playing of my own. Then as I got up off the bench, I noticed there was a pool of cum on the floor. Imagine, all this cum from this tiny bit of meat, and the top gave no indication he was cumming at all, a real silent breeder.

The next night I'm in Palm Springs at the CumUnion Party. I'm on that annoying mattress that's actually three long, narrow pieces that don't stay together. A top climbs on my back and tries to get in. He's not really hard nor is he that big, but he does get in and he fucks me briefly with a loofah-type cock. This action lasts for only a minute, and then he's off my back and I never see him again. That's all the action I get at this party, which I will describe in greater detail on another blog. But when I get home, I get the urge to crap and I realize there's actually a load up there...a big one that just flows out of my butthole. Again, as in Las Vegas, this was a silent breeding...there was no thrusting nor pounding, no change in tempo, no grunt nor sigh of pleasure. Just some silent breeding but with a couple of big loads. Some guys breed silent, breed deep.3922053678647687689-6185118739265571514?l=billytwee.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.