Mouthful

BadBob

J.I haven't met anyone for ages. I was feel really horny this afternoon and the weather is hot, dry and sunny so I decided to head down to a local cruising spot. It's a wooded area close to a small lake and quite secluded. There were only a couple of other cars in the car park so, wasn't too hopeful of anyone else being up for anything as the place is popular with dog walkers as well as us queers. I parked up and walked along one of the paths. I walked for about ten minutes and was about to turn back when I saw a fat balding guy walking towards me. He was wearing a white T and baggy shorts. His T was wet under the arms and across his chest which revealed his moobs. His face was also sweating and he looked a little grubby and unshaven. We walked past each other and as we did so the back of his hand brushed against my left buttock. I turned back and he smiled. He wasn't in any way attractive but that kind of turns me on. I could see a bulge at the front of his shorts so I knew he was up for it. He beckoned me with his head and I followed. A short walk back down the path was a clearing off to the left. He entered and I followed. He stopped and faced me and reached down and grabbed my, now, hard cock and balls and I did the same. He was fairly well hung and had a large set of balls. He was close enough now that I could smell his body odour. He had obviously been walking for a while as he stank! He pulled down his shorts and I could see his cock was, indeed, a good size and thick. He was very hairy with thick black pubic hair covering his balls. He grabbed my hair and pushed me down to his smelly crutch. I eagerly took hold of his cock and began to suck his large stinking cock and cradled his sweaty balls. He told me to take it all and shoved his cock down my throat and held it there. I began to gag but he kept his cock in place for about thirty seconds before allowing me to pull back and breath. He had mucus from my throat glistening on his cock and a dribble of precum leaking from the eye. I greedily sucked the salty liquid from his cut cock. It tasted so good after such a long time. I was greedy to have him fill my mouth with his seed and began sucking him hard and moving my mouth up and down on his cock. His balls felt heavy and full of sperm and I hoped it would soon be in my mouth. He told me I was a dirty cunt told me to finger his arse. He was wet between his fat arse cheeks and it took me a while find his hairy hole and work the middle finger of my right hand into his arse while continuing to suck his cock enthusiastically. He was leaking alot of salty precum and the taste was fantastic. His hole was really wet with sweat and I managed to get two fingers in this arse. He began to moan and I knew he was close. Suddenly he grabbed my head and thrust his cock down my throat again and cried out as his cock pumped a huge load into my mouth and down my throat. God it tasted good as his thick creamy salty fluid filled my mouth. He came so much I couldn't swallow it fast enough to stop his load spilling out over my chin. He held my head until he'd finished excreting his seed. He slowly pulled back and told me I'd have to finish myself off if I wanted to. At which point he pulled his shorts up and walked off back to the car park. It was only then I saw my fingering fingers were covered in his shit. He looked back at me,  laughed and told me lick it off. Once he gone I wanked my myself with my shitty fingers rubbing his shit all over my cock. I still had the taste of him in my mouth and the smell of his sweat, sperm and shit in my nose. I had a fantastic orgasm shooting my load into the bushes. I carefully pulled my shorts up with my left hand so as not to get his shit on my clothes and walked back to the lake where I washed my hands. I can't believe I've left it so long to hook up.