My most delicious cumdump!

I used to go once or twice a week to Slammers in Fort Lauderdale.  An apologetic fuck club for horny dudes.  I often posted up in the darkroom lubed and wide open waiting for as many cocks as I could get to breed me.  I was quite well liked if I must say so myself Several nights I took 10 -12 hard cocks pounding my juicy hole.  That was my record, until....one night I was all dressed up in my leather chaps, leather jock and the obligatory 'bottom' hat.  I started in the very public sling.  I slid myself in and hooked my boots in the stirrups and very quickly a crowd formed. 6, 7, 8 hard cocks surrounded my.  I was jerking and sucking them with an immense hunger!  Then I saw a big, handsome muscular black man push through the crowd with an enormous hard cock!  Had to be 10" minimum!  He looked at me, pumped some lube on his hand and slathered it on his cock before he slid it inside me and pounded me for what seemed like an hour.  I saw his eyes roll back and felt his cock spasm as he shot his creamy load inside my ass.  He pulled out and three more big cocked black guys and a hot Latino boy took turns mercilessly pounding my ass and seeding my hungry ass.  When the crowd died down around the sling I made my way into the dark room and immediately started getting pawed.  A strong, sweaty man grabbed my hips and forced me over the table in the room and stuck his fat cock in me before I even got my elbows down to bend.  He fucked me like he was hate fucking his worst enemy AND I FUCKING LOVED IT!!!  I was moaning and crying out for it harder and deeper when his load filled me up!  I took 16 more total loads that night!  FUCKING YUMMY!   

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9

21 total loads in my fucking cum hungry asshole that night!  I fucking LOVE the feeling of a number of guys' cum dripping down your balls as they take turns  animalistically slamming you're hungry hole!  Using the previous guy's cum as lube to pound you like the fucking cum whore you are!  Passing your ass to the next sweaty guy to fuck you like a piece of property and cum inside you!  The tensing of their sweaty bodies.  The swelling of their cocks before they jam themselves balls deep inside you before the explode!  Fucking nothing like it!  

• Like 3