Hung Trucker Breeding

So, I’ve been very slutty for a long time now. Oddly I’ve never had sex with a trucker until now. I went on grindr after a couple hookups with regular Tops. I messaged a profile that I didn’t recognize as any locals. He messaged back with cock pic and said I’m traveling can only host in his truck. I’m always easy, I’ll suck and fuck just about anywhere. He sent a pic of the truck and I drove to him. Felt nervous, but eager. He was a handsome kinda fit middle aged black man. I got in and we climbed to the bed, he already had his cock out so I went sucked it deep for a minute and he pulled away telling me to sit on it. I did as told and took every inch (8-9 inches). He said my ass was so soft and said I must be a whore. I always say Yes sir when I’m taking dick. After a few minutes riding he pushed me off, stood up, and forced me to bend over and slam fucked me as hard as he could until unloading balls deep in my hole. He stayed inside me and laying on my back whispering Slut, Fag, Whore, dirty talk, into my ear. He pulled his pants back on and I left the truck. Now I’m back Home waiting on another guy from Grindr. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5