Got my cumdump weekend started off right!

I was riding my Harley through Fort Lauderdale and decided I had a little time to kill (for a change) so I pulled into Ramrod.  Didn't have enough time to spend quality time at Slammers or Club Fort Lauderdale, so I figured a quick beer or two.  I popped in and went to the Leatherwerks shop to see if I might like something new to wear for my Sunday, July 10 cumdump.  I walked in and two hot boys were there browsing.  They noticed me and were eye fucking me like crazy.  They were both tall and with athletic builds.  The one guy came over behind me as I was looking at leather jocks and said one in particular would look hot on me and the clerk and his buddy agreed.  "He should try this on right?" He said to his buddy and the clerk.  The clerk said they don't usually allow that but said if I stripped right there and tried it on, he'd be ok with it.  The second guy came over next to his friend and started to pull my now sweaty shirt over my head as his friend undid my pants and slipped them down taking my shoes and socks with them.  Since he was already on his knees in front on me, he stuck my cock in his mouth and sucked with a fury as his buddy took me from behind by the throat and pulled me back toward him licking my sweaty neck and pressing his now hard cock against my ass.  I hadn't realized he had dropped his pants while I was occupied with his buddy sucking my cock furiously.  I looked over and saw the clerk had his cock out and was jerking it watching me, PRETTY much getting raped in front of his eyes!  The guy said wait, I wanna see him in that leather jock which he pulled off the wall and all three put it on me.  The guy behind me said it's perfect and told his buddy how hard I was making him and asked if he minded if he fucked my ass.  Apparently, they were together and his buddy said of course not.  The clerk said, unfortunately we couldn't do that in the store.  So the guy behind me said fine and paid for my new leather jock for me and said I'd "wear it out"  Double entendre.  I'll DEFINITELY wear it out eventually!  He then asked if I could leave my clothes with him.  I wouldn't be needing them for a while.  The first guy who had been sucking my cock took me by the hand and lead me around the corner to where the pool table was.  There were about 15 guys around the room jerking off and sharing blow jobs.  One guy was getting his ass fucked while blowing another and jerking off a third. The bigger guy who had been behind me and bought me my hot new leather jock, pushed me up against the table, grabbed my throat again and pulled my head back to whisper in my ear "that jock isn't a present.  You're going to have to work it off!"  That and everything else up to that point has me panting and about as horny and cum hungry as ever.  I felt his hard cock brush up against my crack.  "I'm gonna fuck you in front of all these people and my boy is gonna get what he wants from you too.  Oh, and Evan over there too". He motioned to a very cute fit older guy to cum over to where we were.  "What do we have here Doug?" He asked (now I knew the guy's name who's cock was rubbing between my cheeks at the moment.  Not that I cared)  "You want a blow job Evan?  I already paid for it"  Sure was the reply as he dropped his pants to reveal a fat girthy hardening cock.  "Suck his cock boy" I was commanded and did so happily.  As I bent over to suck Evans cock like the good cock whore I am, I felt some cold gel drip between my cheeks and felt Doug's hard cock split my cheeks and dive right inside me.  He was probably 8.5" and a nice thickness.  I groaned and wiggled as Doug began to fuck my hungry hole.  He had me bent over the pool table with Evan at one corner shoving his cock down my throat. The whole group of guys came to watch and jerk their cocks while I got railed hot and hard.  His buddy was on his knees with my cock back in his mouth and jerking his own that was hard as a rock.  Doug said "Kevin.  Get up here, I'm almost done"  (now I knew both their names.  Still...didn't care)  Kevin stood up and came shoulder to shoulder with Doug.  Doug said out loud addressing the whole room "my pup is gonna fuck this boy next.  Then he's all yours.  Whoever needs to dump a load, here's your guy.  I already paid for his services so get my money's worth!"  He then began to slam into me furiously and after a few minutes groaned out and pumped his load deep inside my cum hole.  He pulled out and a different guy tried to go next but Doug pulled him back by his neck and asked "what did I say? Kevin's first then I don't care WHO goes after that!  Kevin, cum fuck this ass!" Kevin eagerly positioned himself behind me and sunk his big mushroomhead into my asshole forcing Doug's load to drip down my balls and down my legs.  At the very same time Evan spasmed and held my head down over his cock and blew his load down my throat.  He pulled out and another guy took his place in my mouth while another slapped my face with his cock and I jerked off another.  I was sucking cock like there was no tomorrow as Kevin blew his load in my ass and pulled out to let the next guy have a turn.  A very handsome, shredded black guy pulled up behind me and shoved his enormous big black cock in my boy pussy until he came inside me too.  I was busy taking loads from both sides.  Guys cumming down my throat and into my ass.  I was going insane grunting and begging for more cock.  I took two more loads in my ass and several more down my throat. I couldn't keep track of those since guys who had been fucking my hungry hole all came up to my face to have me clean them off.  I was absolutely spent and collapsed on the corner of the table when Doug came back in the room with the clerk and told him he deserved to drop a load in me too.  The clerk dropped his pants and thrust his cock hard into me.  I groaned as he fucked my hole and eventually blew his hot load in my ass as well.  He pulled out and I just laid there sweating like I'd never sweated before, just DRENCHED.  He went back to work and I regained enough strength to push myself up and ask if there were any others who hadn't gotten a turn to fuck me or wanted another go.  But I guess a LOT of horny fucking was initiated watching me get bred and everyone was all pretty happy.  I then went back to the shop to retrieve my clothes and say my goodbyes.  Doug and Kevin were nowhere to be found.  I'm fine with that! 

• Like 3