Sucking cock at a grocery store

So today I got home from work and was extremely horny. Did some poppers and grabbed my butt plug. After doing five good long hits of Jungle Juice I put some mink oil on my pussy and plug. I was so fucking horny I just sat on it and took it to the base. Took some more poppers and started to rock back and forth. I definitely need a longer plug. I was riding the fuck out of my plug and almost shot a load. I heard my wife come in the front door, so I quickly put everything away and got in the shower. She told me I had to go to the grocery store, so I left and started looking for local guys online. Bingo! Saw a guy pop up and I asked him if he wanted me to suck his cock; he said, "Absolutely." I told him where to meet me. I said, "I have to shop, but I'll be out in 10 minutes." He texted me and said he was already there and said what his vehicle looked like. I shopped fast, came out and said I'd follow him to the far end of the lot. I got in his truck and got right to sucking his cock, which tasted so damn good. There were a couple of people that looked over from what he said, but I just sucked his cock harder. I worked his cock down to his balls, I was switching from sucking his cock and his balls. I got his cock all wet with my saliva. He started fucking my mouth, I sucked his cock for five to ten minutes, as he was fucking my mouth I played with his balls and jerked him off. He was saying, "I gotta cum I gotta cum." I sucked his cock harder and he shot his load. He shot a big load down my throat, I swallowed every drop. I saw in the rear view mirror there was a guy watching, but he didn't do anything. The guy said how great I felt sucking his cock, and I told him I loved sucking his cock and that I loved swallowing his load. So I texted him a little bit ago and asked if he wanted to fuck me bareback, I hope he says yes. I'm hoping he wants to fuck me bareback in his truck, his load can run down to my balls. I also had a stainless steel cock ring on. I was hoping he would have fucked me right there - my pussy was already stretched out and wet from my plug, he did play with my cock, but I wanted his cock and cum in me. Maybe if we hook up again I can ask if he can record me working his big cock, and his cock working balls deep in my ass until he cums. Maybe he'll let me post a video of him fucking me and filling my ass with cum.

Nice. I gave a fondness for retail pigs 🐖  they'll suck n fuck in the NASTIEST bathrooms under the RISKIEST circumstances. I'm jealous frfr

2 hours ago, pervedone said:

Nice. I gave a fondness for retail pigs 🐖  they'll suck n fuck in the NASTIEST bathrooms under the RISKIEST circumstances. I'm jealous frfr

I still can't believe I actually did that yesterday. I would definitely do it again. Loved swallowing a good load on public.