Can Someone From NY Lead Me In the Right Direction Please

First I want to just say that I really did not think finding another man to hook up with would be so challenging.  Ive been using a site similar to CL and I was very happy when I got solid replies from my very first post and I guess I got lucky because within 2 days I met someone only 20 min away, he was normal and laid back and decent looking enough, CLEAN and had a perfect cock.  I enjoyed sucking to completion my first cock. 

I want to try more, and depending on my mood, I either want to suck (goes without saying) and fuck a mancunt, or I want to experience being a submissive slut and let some guy use my fuck hole to unload his balls in me.

Ive posted both, and for a while now and get scattered replies that seem like they are going somewhere but then go silent.

*** So I want to ask you guys if you can message me some other places you might know, but also I want to experience a gay sex club/meet where I can walk about and see men up close getting bred, fisted, fucked and sucked etc.

I am in New York, an hour from the city. 

Thanks in advance!!