Surprise Double Team

Kinkpiggy26

I have been chatting with a local on Grindr for the better part of two months. He claims he is a vers top and I am a vers top as well. He messaged me the other day when I got to work and said he and his new boyfriend wanted to play. I assumed his boyfriend was a bottom and agreed to meet. I hurriedly left work and made the five minute drive to their apartment. As soon as I got in the door they both grabbed my ass and pushed/steered me to their bedroom. Once in the door I was thrown on the bed face first and had my belt and pants removed by my Grindr friend while the other pulled his cock out and put it in my face. Now keep in mind I had no idea I was even going to have a hookup when I left for work, and I certainly didn’t have poppers with me or my ass squeaky clean like I usually do for bottoming. I thought I was going to use a bottom. Little did I know they were going to use my holes. First cock was average length and girth. I sucked him hard while they conversed about my qualities as a cock sucker and the other guy caressed my ass and played with my hole. Then once the guy I was sucking got hard as a rock they switched places and my ass was eaten while I started on cock #2. It was a lot smaller and uncut when I started but within minutes I had a massively girth 8” pounding my tonsils. At that point the guy in my mouth tells his boyfriend to pound my hole and lube it with his cum so he can wreck my hole. His buddy obliged. I took him with ease and worked my pelvic floor on his cock as he withdrew each stroke. He came in under a minute from this. Once he finished they switched places and I had a dirty cock to clean while my hole was pounded for what felt like ages before he came. They switched back and I got a second lid while I cleaned another dirty cock. Eventually I ended up with five loads and a shit eating grin. 

I surprised myself that I got that piggy without poppers. I usually need to be gooning to fully enter pig mode. But that pig uncut cock did something to my brain. Ahhh, I can’t wait for a repeat visit. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3