July 4 cruising

LoadMyHoleSF

Went out on the Fourth of July to 440 in the Castro for underwear night which happens every Monday. I had heard that there was action there but I have never attended myself. Had a really fun time drinking and chatting but most action was dick sucking. Hungry for more after the bar closed,  I decided to head over to cruise in Buena Vista Park. It was pretty quiet there with mainly other bottoms or limp dicks. After 30 minutes, another guy arrived who had also been out at 440. When I noticed him, he was already fucking another bottom. I sidled up next to him stroking my dick with my ass exposed. He started stroking my ass and fingering my hole so I bent over the short retaining wall next to the other bottom. The top spent the next 20 minutes bouncing between the two of us till he shot his load up my ass. And afterwards with still nothing happening, I headed back home thankful that I had gotten his load.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2