Cumdump Day:. The main event pt II

Fortlaudcumdump

After the absolute punishment my ass just received, I need a minute to recollect myself, but that was met with marginal success.   I went out to the porch smoking area and lit up a cigarette.  There was an older guy there.  If I'm being honest, no one you'd look at twice.  He asked me how my night was going.  I said spectacular so far.  He said he figured, because I had my legs sorta spread leaning against the wall smoking, he said he saw some drops of cum dripping from between my legs.  We both kinda chuckled and my face reddened.  He said he wouldn't mind cleaning that up. I figured what he meant but it really could have meant a number of things.  So I took a drag of my cigarette, blew it out and walked across to the bench where he was sitting just outside the bar area across from the office.  I walked a few feet in front and to the side of him and just simply bent over.  He got up, walked behind me and began to lick and tongue my ass. After a few minutes he tried to really suck it outta there and I let him. He wasn't much to look at but that felt amazing.  Just then two guys, obviously independent of each other came out to sit on the bench across from the outside rooms.  I finished my cigarette and pulled the guy furiously tonguing my hole and walked over to the guy closest to me.  I was pretty brazen by then.  I felt like I was getting cock as easily as I wanted it by then.  (I know.  Tough to do there right? Lol) I just stood in front of the guy and looked him straight in the eyes.  He seemed a little unsure.  Maybe a little nervous.  I made sure he was meeting my state and then I looked straight at his crotch.  He was wearing jeans and a tank top.  He got the hint and pulled his cock out and started to stroke it.  That's better I said.  Then I looked at the next guy and he knew right away what I wanted. He took his cock out and started jerking it as well.  I told him, pointing at the first guy.  "He's first.  Your next.". Not sure if they knew what I meant but I do know they wanted to find out.  The first guys wasn't completely hard yet so I dropped to my knees and sucked him off until he was.  Then I got up, pulled my lube out, coated his cock with it and stepped up with my boots on either side of his hips,  I held on to the bench and lowered myself until I felt his hard cock between my legs.  I went down a little further and told him to guide his cock into me.  He did so and I bounced on it for several minutes until he told me I was gonna cum.  He kinda tried to guide my hips so I didn't take his load, I believe trying to be polite.  I was having it!  I plopped all my weight on his lap and his cock exploded inside me.  I looked at the other guy and said 'your turn!'  He smiled and widened his stance.  I don't know if he was expecting some head but he wasn't gonna get it.  Lifted myself off the other guys cock and proceeded to fuck that guy the same way I did the first.  The first guy got up and left and so did the second when blasted inside me.  I looked to my left and saw the older guy and two others jerking their hard cocks.  When I saw them they split.  So I asked the guy if he wanted some fresh cum outta my ass and he eagerly made his way over and repeated his machinations from earlier leaving me basically cumless in my ass that wouldn't do.  I needed a refill.  And I was gonna get it!  <To be comtinued>

• Like 4
  • Piggy 3