Cumdump Day: The main event part III

Fortlaudcumdump

So up to this point I had taken 2 loads from the hot boys at their house by their pool before I even made it to Slammers.  Then once I got to Slammers, I sucked a few cocks (no loads, but hey, I like sucking cock.  Sue me)  Then 2 loads from the boys I wrangled out of the blow job area.  1 load from that big black bull stud with the tennis ball cannister Alpha cock.  Then another 2 from the boys outside on the patio.  To that point, I had 7 guys blast their load into my guts!  Not a bad 'start!'  lol  But all that attention and some good dicking down did nothing but make me hornier.  More desperate to fill my holes again!  My ass felt so odd not being filled with cock or cum.  I was so horny I almost felt panicked!  Like I didn't want my cumdump night to end soon...or at all!  ...ever! So I went back into the club and made my way to the circular platform in the back. When I got there there were 5 or 6 guys in there jerking their cocks.  One guy on his knees sucking another, but not much action.  I intended to change that. Quickly.  I went over to the hottest guy.  Dropped to my knees and began to suck his cock like my life depended on it!  (And I felt like it did I was so out of my mind horny!)  After a few minutes he was absolutely rock hard and I sat up and whispered in his ear 'come fuck me ..now'  With a bit of a grin.  He grinned back and got to his feet.  I pulled him by his cock over to the pedestal and I sat on it in front of him.  'you wanna fuck my mouth a little more or you want this hungry hole?'  He seemed a little unsure as if both were valid options to him.  So I decided for him. I turned around.  Got on all fours and assumed the position.  He moved in behind me, maneuvering his hips until he could guide his fat cock right into my waiting cunt.  He was a good fuck...VERY good actually.  Lots of changing pace and moving his hips.  He was a legit cocksmith and I was losing my mind as he slammed his cock balls deep into me over and over again.  My eyes were rolling back when I saw another guy come into the room.  I looked at him and motioned to him to come over and spread his legs right around me so I could suck him hard.  And as I may have mentioned earlier, I LOVE sucking a nice cock, but it's so much better with one in my ass and one in my mouth. Makes me feel like a proper slut!  Another guy slid in.  Put his left leg over the first guys right and I was able to rotate sucking them both while I got absolutely railed from behind!  The first guy I was blowing twitched and sent his creamy cum down my throat.  When I swallowed the first load I went back to suck the second guy off and told him I didn't want him cumming down my throat.  If he wanted to cum inside me it had to be in my ass!  He was all about it but the guy pounding me from behind was nowhere near finishing.  So I sucked the second guy until he couldn't stand it anymore and blew his load directly into my stomach.  I wasn't worried about it.  I wanted that cock inside me, but there's other quarry here tonight, and I vowed every single one was going to drop a load in me one way or another.  Just then, this magnificent, muscular, sweaty boy behind me blasting my hole like a jackhammer groaned fiercely and blew the eighth load of the day inside me.  8 in my ass, 2 down my throat.  Yummy!  As he pulled out another cock slipped right in and took over jackhammer fucking my hot pink hole.  I was in heaven. I looked over my shoulder and couldn't really make out the guy fucking me. Still have no idea what he looked like.  But I also saw 2 other studs in line behind him, jerking their cocks to keep them at the ready waiting their turn.  They certainly got their chance.  I saw a few other bottom boys sucking them to help them out at times, but for some reason my holes seemed to be the hot ticket tonight.  I saw maybe 3 other bottoms get fucked at ALL that night. I doubt that was all, but that's all I saw and I wasn't worrying about the competition at this point. I was cocky I was taking ALL the cock tonight and I wasnt gonna be upset about that.  There WAS one pretty cute bottom who DID come slide right up next to me and slid his left leg between my legs so our asses, and therefore assholes were maybe a few inches away from each other. I didn't mind sharing that way at all!  That was fucking hot. Because one guy kept fucking me while another slid in behind him and fucked him pretty fucking well!  He was in heaven and going crazy like me so we looked at each other and started to make out while we were both filled with cock.  Eventually, both our guys switched and I got both their loads!  Sorry dude.  So now I was up to 10 loads in my ass and 2 down my throat.  I hit my minimum marker for the day!  Now it was time to go for the gold!  I WANTED 20-25 total, but would I get it on my cumdump weekend?  Stay tuned...I'm not CLOSE to being done with my story!  

• Like 2
  • Piggy 5