Fucking A Father In His Car

frognamedprince

This guy comes into town every other weekend or so, sometimes to visit family, but usually to visit the ABS. He's in his 40s and in pretty good shape, always has some scruff, and has a monster dick. He's a bi guy with a few kids (we even talked about what they did for him for Father's Day, just before we hooked up) which makes him so much hotter in my books, since he loves taking dick up the ass.

We've played together several times when he's in town and he happens to love public sex like I do. We normally find a very out of the way place somewhere, usually in the back of his car, where absolutely nobody is ever going to see us. We also usually use condoms.

This time, I was lying in bed around 1:30 am, up way later then I wanted to be. I was way too horny to sleep - all I could think about was someone sliding inside of me but I wasn't getting any hits on the apps. Finally, I see this guy on. I had seen him on earlier and messaged him, but he was probably balls-deep in some other guy, but I asked if he wanted to fuck me. He had just gotten off in someone unfortunately, so I went with my fallback plan: "Can I fuck you?"

He was down for that. He happened to be on his way home so we quickly came up with a spot nearby where he'd wait for me to find him. Before, we usually chose spots nobody would even see our vehicles. This time we chose a park and ride.  Several of the cars still had people in them. I got into the backseat of his car, where he'd laid the seats down and he was already naked. I joined him and he immediately started lubing up his ass.

This time he didn't mention a condom. Neither did I. He laid down on his back and spread his legs for me and I plunged my raw cock inside his cheating hole and fucked him until he got hard, came, and finally made me cum inside of him. We cleaned up and then I left, passing a car with its headlights on and the guy inside just staring at me.

I don't think this guy and I are going to be using condoms anymore.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3