[Life In The Raw] A Hole lot of FFun

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

The other day a buddy of mine asked to come over in the morning, his hole was really hungry and he wanted to know if I wanted to play. I invited him over and within 10 minutes he was at my place. We went to my room, undressed and kissed. Then this 250 lb muscled fucker bent over my massage table and I began to eat out his hole. I darted my tongue in and out, then I slid my raw dick inside of him. Fucking him slowly, making him moan, all the while, lubing up my hand and forearm for his hole. I slid my dick out and put my hand in, usually, guys have major issue taking my hand in them past the knuckle on my thumb, however this guy's ass swallowed my hand in effortlessly, and he was in heaven. He told me once that once my hand is in, that his hole will 'talk to me' and let me know where to go and how to get in deep. And it did, I seemed to be guided by his holes deep hunger, and knew just how to move, and where to put my hand in his ass, and soon, I was in one inch away from my elbow. I marveled at the sight of my hand up this muscle butt.

I moved my arm all the way in and all the way out. I pulled out all the way and went back inside of his hole. I punch fucked his pussy, nailing him hard with my hand. His moans were deep and low, as his carnal hunger was being satisfied. I slid my hand and arm all the way up his hole again, twisting my arm deep inside of him, the heat of his ass warming my entire arm, feeling such a sexual charge from this powerful act, I leaned in and kissed him deeply as my arm was locked inside of his hole. The connection at that moment was just so fucking primal.

I pulled my hand out and looked at his rosebud hole.

So hot.

I fist fucked my muscle man a bit more, before pulling out and sliding my dick into his wrecked and loosened hole, I pounded him and bit more, and he begged for my sperm, begged for me to breed him, and he got his wish, I shot a huge load of semen up his asshole.

The best part was seeing him later that day and him telling me his hole was still carrying my seed.6205496180732721325-8869224435549370690?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.