[Closet Bi] Quick fuck at lunch

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

The engineer guy I see irregularly hit me up today asking if I was around at lunch. By coincidence I was! Plus he told me he wanted to be bent over and fucked from behind. I liked this more aggressive tone from him.

So once we’d found a quiet room, we undressed and began stroking each other. He was already fully hard. I was soft. Ideally his mouth would have been best to caress my nob into action but he doesn’t do that.

After a few strokes, I grabbed the lube and began greasing his hole up. He ripped the rubber open and slid it down my shaft. I applied some more lube then bent him over.

Finding his pucker wasn’t difficult and I began sliding inside him. But I wanted to raise a leg so slid out to adjust my position. Found it difficult going back in then so he suggested I lay on the floor and he rode me to loosen up.

So I lay down, rubbered cock pointing to the heavens. But notable smell of shit now permeating the air. I should have stopped then really. But didn’t.

He sat on me, got himself comfortable, bounced up and down for a minute or so before we decided he should be loose enough to try from behind again. As he got off me a load of ass juice, presumably lube and liquid shit, escaped from his ass, all over my covered cock and ran down me. GROSS.

I was quite close to shooting and decided I had to reach that point quickly. So I entered him from behind as he’d wanted and fucked him not very long before I shot a load inside the rubber deep in his ass.

By this time the smell of shit was turning me off so I decided to try and clean the carpet rather than help him get off. Once this was done to my semi-satisfaction I’d lost the will to wank him off. I’d shot though!

The smell and sight of liquid shit did nothing for me. He apologised, we dressed and left. Would think long and hard about seeing him again as a result.

But at least I got to shoot my load. But maybe the quick pump’n'dump (rubbered) isn’t my style really.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.