[Western BB Top] Grindr Breeding hot little Jay with an 11 day load

Feeder

Click here to see original blog post on Western State BB Top...

So I was on vacation and traveling with others (So I couldn't outright hookup) and hadn't busted a load in 11 days. I had the biggest case of blue balls and was making it worse by hopping on Grindr every chance I got. I got some pretty hot pictures from all sorts of guys...singles, ass pics, couples (all sorts of hot pictures of them barebacking and breeding) and such...I posted a few for your viewing pleasure.

photo+1.JPG

photo+2-2.JPG

photo+3.JPG

Needless to say I was ready to bust with all these kinds of pictures coming in and I had an extension in my trip due to bad weather in the midwest so I decided I needed to drop a load. This cute guy hit me up and was right down the road. He had a nice six pack, tan, cute face, and was bingo! a bottom. I asked him what all he was into and he said that he was pretty open. We chatted up for a bit and I mentioned my interests and finally I just told him that I liked bareback sex. He said he liked it also and would love to take my load. Always a gamble as some guys are soooo offended when you say that you prefer it bb, which is shit because I know condom queens that will still admit that it feels a million times better skin on skin.

So...I manage to sneak away and the cutie "Jay" picks me up. We go back to his place and he seems a little nervous, I was short on time, and just wanted to fuck so I kiss him. I speed things up a bit by sliding my tongue into his mouth and my hand down the back of his pants on his ass. I don't normally like guys with a hairy ass but this kid had fine ass hair that felt good to run your fingers through. (pic of his ass below)

photo+2.JPG

I take off his shirt and grab a nipple which he moans at...I've had enough and want him in his bed...now!

We make it to his bed where he unzips me, gets on his knees, and gives me amazing head. Like in the top 10 and I don't even like head. I pull him up and rip off the rest of his clothes to reveal his lean, tanned body and approve very much. I kiss down his stomach, lick his cockhead, lick his balls, lick where his legs meet his torso and he is moaning and tossing and turning.

I finally lift up his legs and dive my tongue in to munch on his ass. He has a nice clean perfect pink asshole that you could rim for days. He asks me for my cock again and I know that he just wants to lube it properly. He deepthroats me and coats my dick nicely with his thick saliva. There is plenty on there to fuck him with (and I normally hate spit fucking...prefer lube as it feels better for both), but this time I knew it would work. I rimmed him for another minute, then lifted up his legs and slid my cock into him.

Watching a guy's face while you slide your bare cock in for the first time is amazing. They get that "oh I know that I love how this feels but I'm not supposed to" face that only comes with bb fucking. I know that with having an 11 day load it is going to be HUGE and it isn't going to last long, but luckily I have an amazing cock that hits all the right spots. I slide in and out....in and out...pulling my dick nearly all the way out so he can really feel each thrust against his prostate. He warns me that he is getting close and that sets me off unexpectedly and suddenly. I can feel my cock spurting load after load and it comes for days! He moans and shoots a nice load over his flat stomach. I continue to fuck him with my 11 day load for a minute or so until we both cant take it any longer.

We clean up quickly and he drops me off...he does say that he wants fucked that night again with my 1st load as lube, but sadly I never make it back over.

He tells me later that the load was HUGE and it felt great in his ass all night. Perfect way to drop an 11 day load if I do say so1130153515978022748-1941649676042360371?l=westernstatebbtop.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.