Horny Btm on prep gets loose

Bugnutty452

Today, I finally got the chance to get to Club Orlando, I was the first one there. and I spent 6 hrs playing. I made the decision to bareback with anyone that wanted my hole and let them cum in my ass or mouth. 

I gave an oral load to a mature man, who sucked cock like his life depended on it. he fingered me while I unloaded into his hungry mouth. 

Over the next couple of hours, the place got busier, I was able to meet a thick cocked blue eyed daddy, who then hate fucked me in a stall with his 7” uncut white cock,  we then came out and he fucked me in front of everyone, the room got too busy and we stopped and went our separate ways. 

I then met another mature man, while walking past his room, he motioned me to come in and I did, we proceeded to kiss, huff on poppers and then sucked each other’s cocks, he face fucked me brutally, called me all sorts of nasty names and then blew a huge load down my throat. 

I was hooked on the thrill, I left his room and then walked more, I found, G, who motioned me in. He wasted no time with me, we kissed, and then in no time his 6.5” cock was deep in my hole, he was loving it. Fucking me like a man crazed, I lay on my stomach and sniffed poppers while he raped my hole. He slapped my ass and choked me from behind while he fucked me, he then sped up and bred me deep, but it did not stop there, he kept on fucking and made me beg for his load and then he cum again. He slammed deep into my ass and held it there. 

I left and showered up, then went to the man cave, this 30 something year old guy with hairy pitts and light chest hair followed me into a booth, I sucked him hard for a few mins then turned around and had him enter my cummy hole, he held my hips and fucked me so deep it was almost painful, he held the poppers to my nose and made me take several hits. I get my head spinning as he assaulted my hole. I felt cool air and the door opened and there was another man jerking and looking in.  My buddy sped up and asked where I wanted his load, and I replied inside my ass. He sped up and then stated pulsating in my raw hole, then stopped completely and pulled out, I spun around and sucked and licked his iron tasting cock off. The next guy at the door sees this and enters the room, and slides into my hole, he then pushes my head to the now cum covered floor while he took my hole, I noticed that there was cum that escaped from my hole when the other guy pulled out, so I used my fingers to pick the cum up and taste every drop. The guy fucking me saw this and was getting close he then pulled out and began shooting all over my hole about 5 big shots. He then used his finger to collect his spent cum and finger it into my hole. 

I picked my self up and went over to the shower area. Made a few friends and then went to the dark room, I met my friend “g” again and he fucked me like a rabbit and blew his 3rd load into my hole. I then sat down and had another guy suck my cock while I huffed poppers. I then bent him over and fucked his ass bare also. I pulled out of his ass and used the lube and ass juice from my cock to lube his cock, which he then fucked me with, I had him blowing in 5 mins while he was calling me such a filthy whore. I loved it. When he was done, I took another shower, then came back to the dark area. I then proceeded to fuck as many bottoms as I could, bareback of course, using all the juices from the other guys on my cock. 

I eventually blew my gas load with another mature guy, he had two used condoms with cum filled inside. We slipped them on over my cock and jerked my cock till I exploded inside. He gently slipped it off, rolled me over and then fingered every last drop into my ass….today was absolutely the best. 

I love being a nasty pig cum whore.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5