[Life In The Raw] With a misplaced text

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

We have all done it before. We are texted multiple people at once, and we send a text to the wrong person. It is usually the most raunchy and revealing text possible. Well, That happened to me about two weeks ago, I sent a text to a guy that I met casually that was intended for my fellow BBBH member and little bro, TwistedBBBoy.

Something about a cumswapping weekend.

I realized that I had sent it to my friend, who I had never discussed sex with, let alone barebacking and cum taking. He answered that he wished that he was upto what it was that my friend was up to. This opened the floodgates to finding out what a nasty boy this one is.

I told him to send me his address, and be in just a jockstrap and face down when I get to his place.

The door was open and there he was, this perfect, muscled, toned body. This smooth and milky white ass, framed in a red NASTY PIG jockstrap.

I got behind him, spread his cheeks and began to make out with his hole. Tongue fucking him deeply. Slowly. Gently. He pulled me up into a passionate kiss and I undressed. My dick was rockhard and precum was oozing at the tip.

I lubed up my dick and slid it into his hole, slowly but going all the way to the base.

I held him down and fuck his hole harder then, he opened up with no problem and I plowed his hole. I pulled off and told him to ride me. He took off his jock and bounced up and down on my dick, jacking his own. I fucked up into him.

"Are you close?"

"yes... you?"

"Almost, oh man that dick feels good."

"Love that fucking hole"

"Yeah, fuck my hole boy, fuck me, cum in me."

We shot in unison, him all over my chest, and me coating his hole with my load.

We laid there and kissed. Enjoying the afterglow.

He laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"I could have sworn that you texted that you were only coming over to eat my ass."6205496180732721325-3199860316828896507?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.