anal bareback sex risks

some people , mostly homophobic i think  pretend that gay people who are in anal sex will have prolapse leading to incontinence because of weak anal muscles; they tell to others that gay will all have diapers or rectal surgery .........Why lying  so

People really at times could pay less attention to other people's love- and sex-life and focus on their own.

Spreading this kind of stories, is harmful.

Although this might be something more suited to the Health-forum here on BZ, I would like to ad 2 things:

- Anal intercourse carries a risk of transmitting / getting HIV about 10 times as high as vaginal intercourse.
So If you bareback, as all of us here on BZ are interested in you might want to consult your general practitioner / family doctor or health clinic about using PrEP;

- I have heard some stories about people who due to being fisted, sometimes while using drugs, had troubles like prolapse and anal leaking.
So before you try that, get yourself educated, find someone with experience and know-how to do it and you might want to think about doing it sober.

And don't forget to have fun. 🙂