Online Profile Turn Ons and Turn Offs

VersatileBreeder

Since there was recently a good thread going about online etiquette, here’s a topic that came to my mind: when you’re browsing online for dick and/or ass on one of the sites/apps (BBRT, Grindr, Sniffies, Scruff, etc), what would you say are:

Your biggest turn ONS? What in a guy’s profile makes you say “I gotta hit this guy up”?

and

Your biggest turn OFFS? What in a profile makes you look and say “oh hell no” and maybe even block the guy so you don’t run the chance of encountering him?

Since I asked, I will go first-

My biggest turn ONS when seeing a guy’s profile are:

- That he’s direct and clear about what he wants (and it coincides with what I want).

- That his profile text signals that he is confident without being arrogant or cocky.

- That his profile text signals that he is sex positive. 

- Posts clear pics that show both what he looks like and what sort of pigginess he enjoys.

My biggest turn OFFS when seeing a guy’s profile are:

- No pics.

- That he talks only about what he DOESN’T like, in other words, he speaks in negatives only.

- That his profile text suggests that he is sex negative. Usually these are the “straight” guys with a woman who feel deep seated shame about meeting men and consequently treat gay men like they are inferior and just a quick transaction.

- That his profile text is overly arrogant and/or aggressive. You know the type- the guy who sounds like he’s looking for a fight more than he is looking to fuck. That type of text suggests small dick energy and even if he does actually have a big dick, most of those types are terrible in bed.

- Guys whose profiles are predominantly about partying. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1