Eight loads in San Diego Days Inn

BradStevens

So I'm traveling on the west coast.... am not solo but I have limited play time and am looking after a friend whose 20 years older than me. Yesterday the heat got to him so around 3PM he wanted to go to the hotel and just chill for the night. So I got him set with everything he might need and he knew where the restaurant and shop in the hotel were located and I told him I was going to the baths. Instead, I booked a room at the Days Inn on Hotel Circle nearby and checked in got my hole ready. Posted on all the sites and five hours later ended up with eight loads up my ass.... not great.... but not bad.

A couple of them were quite memorable.... this latino came in with a gorgeous although not huge cock (about 7" I guess) but it tasted so good and he was solid muscle with a bit of meat on him, just the way I like them. He had long hair tied back in a ponytail and a big bushy beard. He wasn't very verbal but he fucked me on the corner of the bed without even taking his jeans off. I love that! And he planted the biggest load up my ass I've had in a while.

The other truly memorable fuck was a Native American who wanted me naked and ass up on the bed. He came In and undressed and immediately ate my ass out so good.... then fucked it so nice with some serious back and forth rhythm until he blew his load up my ass. When he came around so that I could clean off his cock I looked up and he had the most beautiful round mustached face with a big smile on his face. I asked him to come back later  in the evening to fuck me again but he said he couldn't.  Oh well... all in all a good night .

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

On 9/1/2022 at 5:37 PM, BradStevens said:

So I'm traveling on the west coast.... am not solo but I have limited play time and am looking after a friend whose 20 years older than me. Yesterday the heat got to him so around 3PM he wanted to go to the hotel and just chill for the night. So I got him set with everything he might need and he knew where the restaurant and shop in the hotel were located and I told him I was going to the baths. Instead, I booked a room at the Days Inn on Hotel Circle nearby and checked in got my hole ready. Posted on all the sites and five hours later ended up with eight loads up my ass.... not great.... but not bad.

A couple of them were quite memorable.... this latino came in with a gorgeous although not huge cock (about 7" I guess) but it tasted so good and he was solid muscle with a bit of meat on him, just the way I like them. He had long hair tied back in a ponytail and a big bushy beard. He wasn't very verbal but he fucked me on the corner of the bed without even taking his jeans off. I love that! And he planted the biggest load up my ass I've had in a while.

The other truly memorable fuck was a Native American who wanted me naked and ass up on the bed. He came In and undressed and immediately ate my ass out so good.... then fucked it so nice with some serious back and forth rhythm until he blew his load up my ass. When he came around so that I could clean off his cock I looked up and he had the most beautiful round mustached face with a big smile on his face. I asked him to come back later  in the evening to fuck me again but he said he couldn't.  Oh well... all in all a good night .

What sites or apps got you the most action?