By The Treeline

frognamedprince

We connected over an app late last night. He'd been down at the local ABS and wasn't having any luck. I, horny as ever, asked if he need a load. He said yes.

We met up in a parking lot that was empty, but close-ish to a major road and was very well lit. The treeline was about a hundred yards from the road, which meant even if anybody passing happened to be looking directly for us, they couldn't see anything unless they were much closer (and therefore giving us plenty of time to get dressed).

It was starting to rain a bit so we stepped under the trees. The guy was thin, in great shape, had a soft, short beard and gages in his ears. He didn't say a word as he walked across the open parking lot to me, other than a "Fuck!" as he squatted before me to suck my cock, which I had pulled my pants down a bit to expose.

He was a top-notch cocksucker and the combination of his mouth and being outside and in public had me on the edge quickly so I told him to stand up. This good bottom immediately turned around and pulled his pants down below his ass, revealing a GYM jockstrap that gave me perfect access, especially since he was a few inches shorter than me. 

I slid inside his ass easily and began pumping him. He started moaning almost immediately and grabbed at my hands to balance himself as we were standing in the open fucking. He didn't even bother touching his dick. Only a few minutes later I shuddered and started unloading inside his ass. It took about a full minute before I finished, the convulsions taking a bit to go away. Only then did he pull himself off my dick, spin around and squat again so he could look me in the eyes as he cleaned my cock off. 

Then we pulled our pants up and walked back to our cars.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7