Spent.

BadBob

This is completely true. Happened last night.

I'm staying in the UK for a month looking after a friends house and their cats while he and his family are away on holiday.

No sex for three weeks and I was as horny as fuck so, I started chatting with a guy on "Fabguys'  Last night was the first time he was free, so we arranged to meet at his place which is local to where I'm staying.

I already knew what he looked like as he had numerous photos on his profile but, he was better looking in the flesh. Early 30's, 5'8" tall, with fair hair and a fit trim body. I'm bot/vers and he was vers but, as soon as I saw him I just wanted to fuck him.

We got stripped off as soon as I arrived.  A bit of kissing then I was on his cock. About 6" and perfectly formed it tasted so good. We got into a 69 so he could reciprocate. While I sucked him was fingering his firm, hairy arse. I was so turned on I couldn't hold on much longer I told him I was going to cum and he kept me in his mouth as I blew my load. I had literally been there five minutes. 

I really wanted his load in my mouth but, he said he didn't want to cum yet.

I felt so good having cum. We stared kissing again. He really was a good looking guy. I usually calm down after I've shot but, this guy was so horny I was ready for more. I turned him over and god his arse was beautiful.  Really firm buns covered in downy light brown hair. I parted his cheeks a began rimming and fingering his hole. He obviously new where this was leading and reached into a bedside cabinet and retrieved a bottle of lube and poppers. 

I was still reasonably hard but when he handed me the lube and knew I was going to fuck him imminently I stiffened to full hardness.  I lubed his hole and my cock.  His hole was so tight and not just his sphincter but right up inside. 

Usually it takes me half an hour or more to recover after I cum to be ready to go again, but I was ready now I was so turned on.

He took a couple of snorts of the poppers and offered me the bottle but as much as would have loved a hit, I know they can have adverse effects on my cock, so declined. I rubbed my cock around his hole then couldn't wait any longer. I slipped my cock into him. I honestly can't believe anything has ever felt so good. He groaned and encouraged me to fuck him. I held his hips as I ploughed his arse. 

Having just cum, I knew it would take a while but there was no way I was leaving this bed without breeding this guy. I fucked him like this for fifteen minutes.  Sweat was pouring off me and was encouraging me to give him my load. 

Finally I felt the pressure building.  I had no other thoughts in my head and no other reason for being than to fill his arse with my sperm. I came in him hard.  My god it felt good as I pumped him and emptied my sperm into him. 

I was completely drained of seed and energy. I collapsed on the bed hardly able to move, covered in sweat and breathing hard. 

He turned toward me and cleaned my cock with his mouth then we kissed deeply.  The taste of his his arse and my cum and the softness of his lips and tongue was wonderful. 

We lay like this for a while then I reached for his cock. All I want now was his cum in my mouth. I sucked his beautiful cock until he moaned and shot a thick creamy load into my mouth. I swallowed it all and we kissed again.  

We both fell asleep for a couple of hours until I left. 

As someone who is usually only satisfied when I've been fucked, I can say that was some of the best sex ever and I didn't miss being fucked at all.

• Like 5