The Carolan Era

Starwood

We have a new King, so starts the Carolan Era, go figure.

A couple of days ago this guy I have been chatting to, but never getting full commitment from got on touch.

He is tall and stocky, my type.

We arrange to meet.  I do a full douche. He turns up, get naked, start kissing, the works. Has a nice, thick, girthy cock. Not too big, but fat. He also likes arse play (bonus) and is soon playing with my hole with his lubed fingers.

That gets me going. He wants me to sit on his cock. I have not been fucked for awhile and have to be careful after an operation on my arse last year. But he is slow and persistent therefore he gets in without too much trouble.

Then sets up a rocking motion that soon has him shooting a load in me.

Not earth shattering, but still a good fuck.

Then this morning a cub I have chatted to on Grindr gets intouch, he has the house free today. Do I want him to fuck me?

I know I am still clean from last night, so walk round, straight upstairs, face down on the bed, his tounge up my arse. Felt good after last night's fuck.

Then he stands up and furiously fucks a load into me.

He wasn't that big, but still got another load into my hole

Hell, if this is what my sex life is going to be like now, long may Charles rule.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1