Straight men are the biggest drama queens!

PigBoyDallas

I've been doing it pretty regular with this thuggy white trash boy, Kyle, who works at a Subway near me for a while and know that it will never come to anything but can't stop thinking about him as I have a thing for white trash boys. You know the type, made bad choices in life, didn't finish HS, tats, knocked up a GF, lives with his parents, but charming, has a nice cock, blonde hair, blue eyes, hot body and a pretty face. He wears a thick gold necklace and listens to a lot of rap and hip hop, smokes a lot of weed. It's hot now at 19 but I'm not sure where he'll be in ten years, but for now its hot to take his cock and loads and he's always down to get fucked raw too. He works late night at a Subway and has a deal worked out with his co-worker that he can duck out back for a quickie and does the same for his co-worker. TBH, I'd do it with his co-worker too, but apparently, I'm not his type. I got a text from Kyle last night around 9:30pm saying it was dead and I should come by for some fun along with a vid of him jacking his cock in the back. I joked with him that was probably a health code violation, but I'd be by and that I'd message when I got there. Kyle is reliable for fun unless they somehow get busy, which never happens.

I pulled in back and texted him that I was here. He knows my truck and I saw him come out the back door and saw him peeling off his shirt and t-shirt showing off his smooth body and what looked like some new ink. He lit up a cigarette, which he knows I don't like but don't care, and climbed in the passenger side of my truck, undoing his belt and pants and pulling them down as he closed the door. His cock was already hard, showing in the light from the full moon as I cracked the passenger window to let the cigarette smoke out the window. "Suck me" was all he had to say, and I dropped down and did as told. He's uncut and loves that I know how to work uncut cock and pretty soon I've got him worked into a frenzy as I pull my shorts down. As I'm sucking him, I tell him I want him to fuck me, and he laughs saying he pretty much expected that. I don't mind being his bitch and get in a position so he can fuck me. I never had to ask him to bareback me, he's a total barebacker like me, giving and taking loads raw, no questions. We've done this so often he just reaches into my glovebox and pulls out a packet of lube and I can feel it hit my ass and hear him lubing up his cock, followed by his cock entering my harder and faster than I'd like. It's a love/hate thing. I kind of love it rough like that, but also wish we could take things slower and more intimate. I hate that neither of us can host and so we're left to car play. He never talks about his life or what he wants and part of me would love to be more of his life than just his cum dump, but I know we're both hostages to where we are in life. As usually he's calling me a bitch and a whore and demanding I tell him how bad I want his cock and his load and like the whore I am I comply. But he doesn't have to do that. I really do want his cock and loads. I wish he was looking in my eyes as he bred me, kissing me deeply, telling me how much he wants me, but I'm a thing to him, an eager hole to fill. And fill me he does, not stopping at all, but keeping the stroking going, telling me there's more where that came from, and me begging for more of it. I'm guessing the girls he fucked were like that too, but once he came in me the second time it was time for me to give him what he wanted, what no girl could give him. He blasted his second load in me and collapsed on top of me panting and trying to catch his breath. I love feeling his sweaty body on mine, wishing we could spend more time like this. Part of me was holding my breath hoping he wanted to get fucked. Sometimes Kyle does and sometimes he doesn't. I didn't want to leave it to chance and told him I wanted to fuck him and could feel him shudder as he laughed. "Like you're reading my mind buddy" he said. 

Klye got off me and positioned himself so I could fuck him. Part of me wanted to just rape him with no lube, but I reached into the glovebox and grabbed a packet of lube and lubed my cock and started pressing it up against his ass as he was pressed up against the passenger window. I could hear "oh god, fuck yeah" as I entered him, probably harder and faster than he wanted but I was dying to breed his hole. Part of me really wanted to rape Kyle and use him as my bitch, but I wasn't about to also let him off. I was going at him harder than he was probably used to and calling him a dirty bitch and a slut, calling him out on taking anon loads like a whore, and he was agreeing, saying he was a dirty slut, and a whore. I was tempted to go further but reigned it in but kept the dirty talk going. Soon enough he was saying how much he loved taking my cock and how much he wanted my load, and I gave him what he wanted. I slid out of him satisfied, but also dissatisfied. I wanted more with him but know he could never give me that and that was where I was right now. He pinned me and started kissing me way deeply and intensely, telling me I was the most satisfying guy he got with and that he wished we could do more. I said the same to him but left it hanging in the air. What more can I say? We can't do more. He said he needed to get back in and lit up another cigarette, pulled his clothes back on and hopped out of the truck to go back in. My heart sank as he left, but he was right. We got nowhere to go.

I drove home and pulled up down the street to park away from my house as I wasn't ready to go home quite yet. The lights were off in my parents' bedroom, and it was now probably past their bedtime and most of the lights at home were off. I could see the lights were on at my neighbor Jesse's home and could see him silhouetted in the dark at the old concrete table out front, shirtless, smoking a cigarette. What is it with Anglos and cigarettes? I didn't want to go home and really wanted a closer connection and compared to Kyle; Jesse was a bit closer. I quietly waved "hi" to Jesse as I entered his yard and he loudly responded saying he was glad to see me, and I had to shush him as he was clearly drunk and didn't want my parents hearing my name. He stumbled into the house to get me a beer and clearly was pretty loaded. He came back out and gave me a beer and a joint and said he was glad I was there and reached in to give me a sloppy kiss that reeked of weed and alcohol. Not that I minded...it was a LOT like so many guys I've hooked up with. We chatted for a bit and while I tried to pour my heart out to him, he was too drunk to pick up on what I was putting down. I wanted someone to confide in and he was like so many of the drunk frat boys I hook up with...a lot of fun, but nothing deep. Finally, he took my hint, and we went into his bedroom where I pretty much drilled his ass like a maniac as he begged for it. It was clear he had been bred already, not that I cared. He was too drunk to fuck me, which bummed me out, and he was also getting too maudlin about wanting to be with me and things were going bad with him and his GF and selling his place back in Florida. I listened patiently, like a good friend should, and knew there was nothing I could do. We did some more weed and he seemed to chill. Part of me wanted to stay with him, but part of me wanted to get the fuck out of there. I hoped he'd be OK and told him I loved him (not a lie) and that I would see him tomorrow. 

As I slowly walked home, I was amazed on how people think gay men are drama queens, when so often it's the bi/straight boys who are the biggest and craziest drama queens! 

• Like 12

2 hours ago, PigBoyDallas said:

As I slowly walked home, I was amazed on how people think gay men are drama queens, when so often it's the bi/straight boys who are the biggest and craziest drama queens! 

I guess I missed where the drama comes in. It sounds like you have the perfect situation with both of them, but you're expecting more than either of them can offer. Hard to accept, and yeah, it would be a better world for you if they were on that same plane, but they're not, so you've got to accept it for what it is. If the heartache is too much for you, maybe you need to step away and find someone who is more emotionally available if that's what you need.

I've had a lot of different kinds of fuck buds before - some who just want a straight up trouble free fuck, and some that want all the passion and emotion. One of my fuck buds and I came from very different worlds. We'd hook up, make some serious love to each other, tell each other we loved each other and then go back to living our very different lives. This went on for years. Did we wish it could be more? Yes. Did we accept we had the best we could in the current situation? We did. Neither of us regrets it and we both look back at that time with the best of memories. It was truly a 'better to have loved and lost than to never to have loved at all'. I say take it for what it is, enjoy what you can, and have some fond memories and good times to look back at. 😋

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I took out the drama part. Kyle knocked up a girl and now wants me to kick him some bucks as she’s getting some of his pay for child support. That’s what I was getting at when I mention poor life choices. Same with Jesse. His fiancée can’t sell their place back in Florida so she’s not moving here and wants him to come back, but he has a lease and a new job, and doesn’t want to. She cut him off financially and now he’s strapped for money and freaking out. He was trying to talk me into being a roommate but I can’t. He’s also talking about hustling which kinda made me laugh as he might have a tough time there. He’d been a stripper/dancer and hustled when he was younger to make ends meet and is thinking of doing it again. Like I said, poor life choices.

Yeah white trash like that is full of drama. A friend of mine had the same weakness for that type of guy that you did. My friend was as broke and them, but that didn't stop them asking for money for some bullshit excuse; even something insane like money to buy ammo to go hunting! Hell, one wanted money for dental implants due to the meth he was abusing. It was almost like these guys thought they were amazing, supermodel men that were entitled to anything. I also believe each one knew my friend's obsession with fucking "straight" trash, and they were just demanding tribute. Definitely every one he fucked or sucked was full of drama.

38 minutes ago, PigBoyDallas said:

I took out the drama part. Kyle knocked up a girl and now wants me to kick him some bucks as she’s getting some of his pay for child support. That’s what I was getting at when I mention poor life choices. Same with Jesse. His fiancée can’t sell their place back in Florida so she’s not moving here and wants him to come back, but he has a lease and a new job, and doesn’t want to. She cut him off financially and now he’s strapped for money and freaking out. He was trying to talk me into being a roommate but I can’t. He’s also talking about hustling which kinda made me laugh as he might have a tough time there. He’d been a stripper/dancer and hustled when he was younger to make ends meet and is thinking of doing it again. Like I said, poor life choices.

Ah okay, now I get it. Yeah, I completely understand the appeal of the 'bad boy', and have had plenty of them myself, but the problem is finding a way to enjoy the sex without the rest of the trouble they bring. It's not always easy, and sooner or later they become more trouble than they are worth. Either they realize you're not a bank and give up trying, or they become so annoying that you have to cut them loose. As a rule, i don't kick anybody "a few bucks" for anything. All I have to offer is a free fuck, nothing else.

• Upvote 1