Early morning fun

PigBoyDallas

I get to the warehouse and park out back by the loading dock as he told me, texting him as I park. He pops out a side door and motions to me and I head up into the warehouse, still sweaty in just my nylon shorts and sneakers. He's ever bit as hot in person and I'm already getting hard thinking about him fucking me. Once inside the warehouse it's pretty dark and warm and mostly empty except for some boxes by the door to the front. There's bathrooms, an office, and what looks like a breakroom to the one side, and Ricky leads me to the bathroom saying he was glad I came. He turns the light on and honestly, the bathroom looks and smells disgusting. He apologizes about it saying he hadn't thought to mention how the bathroom looks. The shower is to the back and I realize I don't have a towel and mention it to him and he gets a look of "oh fuck" on his face and apologizes, saying he doesn't have one. I say its cool so long as he doesn't mind, as by now I'm less sweaty except my junk. He says it is and I say I need to use the bathroom real quick and he steps out while I feverishly try and clean my ass up. I do the best I can and hope he won't realize I've already been bred and am glad Gordito did me spit and stick and not with lube. I head out of the bathroom and Ricky is waiting and leads me into the breakroom. He apologizes he doesn't have any place nicer to meet up and I see the couches he was talking about, one of which was covered with a sheet. The light bulb goes off in my brain and I get the sense he's done this before. He pulls me and starts kissing me, and I can fell him unbuckle his shorts and hear them hit the floor. Clumsily he steps out of them and pulls my shorts down and pulls his t-shirt off. His body is just like the pictures and I feel him grinding his cock against my body. My cock is absolutely throbbing and I can feel him touch my cock and gently stroke it, laughing teasing that I want to fuck him more. I laugh but am confused and ask if he wants to get fucked. He laughs back and says he does and he can fuck me after. He reaches into his pockets and pulls out a packet of lube and hands it to me, moving over to the arm of the couch and getting in position for me to fuck him. I'm stroking my cock a little, not that it needs the help, and fumble with tearing the lube open. That he already has lube ready tells me he does this pretty regular, and I love that he hasn't even bothered to ask my status. I lube up my cock and his ass and enter him easily, so clearly, he gets fucked pretty regular or got it recently. He's moaning and saying all the right things about how good my cock feels in him, how bad he wants it, and not to pull out. Heh...not to worry boy, I got no intention of pulling out of you! As hot as he is I'm guessing not only does he have no problem finding guys wanting to fuck him, but he also has no shortage either. And even though I bred Gordito less than an hour ago I'm finding I really need and want to bust my seed in Ricky and soon enough let loose a big blast in him which has him frantically begging me to stay inside him and not to pull out. No worry stud had no intention of doing either. My cock starts to go limp and slides out of him and I tell him it's my turn and he asks me how I want it. I tell him I wanna start riding his cock in case it's too much for me, trying to play up the whole "I don't do this a lot" lie and also so that way he can't see much if my ass starts leaking. He's already plenty hard and ready, so he sat on the couch, and I mounted him, slowly easing my ass down on his cock.

As soon as I started easing my ass on his cock, I realized I hadn't asked for lube and was cursing at myself inside as now he was gonna realize I'm a sloppy cum pig. But so far Ricky is saying nothing aside from how hot my ass feels and how much he wants to cum in me. I'm starting to ride him more vigorously and looking at his pretty face and into his eyes, telling him how hot he is, how good his cock feels in me, how bad I want his load, and more. I wanna make sure my top feels appreciated and knows I want what he's giving and more importantly ENJOYING what he's giving, and damn am I ever. His dick is WAY deep in me and I am loving it. Ricky is a really good kisser and is making lots of eye contact and I could easily see falling in love with him and wonder why he's single, followed by wondering if he's single. I know players like him, having fun on the side, any hole's the goal, and shit like that. But it doesn't matter, I'm picking up what he's throwing down and as our eyes lock, he blasts a load deep in me, his eyes wide with desire and ecstasy. I'm telling him not to pull out but realize he hasn't a chance as I'm riding him and firmly plant my ass on the base of his cock. I want every drop of his load in me and get it. I slowly start working his cock with my ass, telling him how good he was, and how bad I wanted it. He's trying to catch his breath but says it was hot and has more if I want it. I say it is but say I wanna be on my back and want him to go to town, that I want him to fuck me as hard as he can. His face lights up and he says, "well alright."

I get off Ricky and am relieved I haven't been caught out for being already fucked. I lay down on the couch spreading my legs to take him and, in the surroundings, I'm having a kind of flashback to other really slutty fucks I've had like this, on my back on a couch in a darkened room, some random guy I hardly know breeding me raw. I'm wondering how many other guys Ricky's brought here to breed like this, and how many times he's been bred too, face down on this sketchy sheet and couch, taking some stranger's raw load. Ricky was telling how much he's enjoying me, how hot my body is, all while smiling at me. He seems genuinely sincere as he's slowly fucking me deeply and intensely, pulling almost all the way out and going balls deep in me, asking me if I'm loving it, and I tell him I am, which makes him smile. We're fucking for a surprising while, not that I mind as his dick feels amazing in me. He finally pulls me to him as his pace of fucking picks and up he kisses me, looking in my eyes, telling me he wants to cum in me again. I tell him how bad I want it and to cum inside me. He busts into a wide grin at that but is panting and short on breath and I know he's about to cum, feeling him blast in me not long after, shuddering as he pulls me close. As he finishes cumming he loosens his grip and lays me back down and settles on top of me, telling me how good a fuck I am. While I'm a bit flattered it also makes me feel like a thing to be used, but I also realize I am allowing myself to be that thing. As much as I want to be with a guy like Ricky and be his man, I know that he's probably as big a slut as I am and being in a relationship probably isn't where I can be or want to be now, but it sure was fun!

We're both super sweaty but I don't mind as I was like that before I got here. Ricky is the one who's going to be smelling of sweaty, lube, ass, and cum, and I'm wondering if he's working here, helping out, or what. And where are the other workers. I have so many questions but don't wanna be nosy. Ricky admits he needs to get up and get going and gets up. I ask him what he does here, and he laughs saying "other than hook up with guys?" I smile back and say yeah, and he says he's helping out a bud who's redoing the warehouse which is kind of a non-answer and doesn't tell me more than I already knew. He's dressing and so I get up and put on my shorts and shoes while he's still dressing. I check my phone and have a bunch of messages from other guys I didn't get back to on account of hooking up with Ricky. Sadly, there's no time for one of them as I've got other things to do. Ricky apologizes again for no towel and jokes that next time I should bring one. I smile and tease him saying "so there's gonna be a next time?" He laughs and calls me a dork and says yes, that he had fun and wants to do it again. "So how long will you have the warehouse?" I ask and he says he's not sure, adding it's a work in progress. We're at the back door and suddenly we're kissing again, deeply and passionately. "I mean it when I say we'll do this again" Ricky says and I smile at him saying I'd like that. I'm suddenly tempted to ask if he's seeing anyone or not but stop myself as I don't want him to think I wanna date or am throwing myself at him. I open the door and step out and am suddenly hit by how bright it is and that it's about as hot and muggy outside as it was in the warehouse. I'm glad I chose Ricky over the other guys even if I don't expect it will go anywhere.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1