why won't he let me see his cock?

Eduardo

Some time ago I invited a guy from Grindr to fuck me, that day the kisses got intense, he turned me around and ate my ass, he dilated me so much that he started penetrating me without it hurting, I asked for a condom and he said that for he forgot the fever, maybe I didn't ask him again either. That day he didn't come inside me, I was just late and I told him to continue later, another day I invited him again, and with the intention of sucking his cock for a long time, but again, he made movements so that I wouldn't bend down to try to suck it, I ended up turning around and letting him fuck me again. But now I have a question, why is it that he won't let me see his dick? I never felt warts or anything, nor has anything come out, but their behavior is strange and I wanted to know if there are any STDs that I don't know about and have to do with.

Hace un tiempo invité a un chico de Grindr a follarme, ese día los besos se pusieron intensos, me dio la vuelta y me comió el culo, me dilató tanto que empezó a penetrarme sin que me doliera, le pedí un condón y él dijo que se le olvidó la fiebre, tal vez tampoco le volví a preguntar. Ese día no se corrió dentro de mí, solo llegué tarde y le dije que continuara más tarde, otro día lo volví a invitar, y con la intención de chuparle la polla por un largo rato, pero nuevamente hizo movimientos para que No me agacharía para intentar chuparla, terminé dándome la vuelta y dejándome follar de nuevo. Pero ahora tengo una pregunta, ¿por qué no me deja ver su pene? Nunca sentí verrugas ni nada, ni me ha salido nada,