Six hours of looking

BristolBTTM1977

So last night before bed I messaged a top i meet regularly seeing if we could have a saturday morning hook up which he is normally up for but he replied in the morning saying he was working.

I put an add on BBRT, not expecting much as its a bit shot round here and the whole city seems to be bottom or bottoms pretending to be top/verse (say they wanna top, show up, throw their ankles behind their ears and shout "FUCK ME!"), also looked on fabguys which is normally a mistake as theres a lot of talk and fuck all action.

After half hour or so i get chatting on fab with a married biguy into oral. Now to me oral is a gateway to fucking, not a fan of sucking a guy to completion, i get some guys are into it and i can be in the right situation, but my hole is twitching like the plant in little shop of horrors. I tell him I am looking to get fucked and he says he is up for it, i said i could be face down and arse up on the bed, just spit on my hole and slide in and he says he is up for it.

While this is going on I am chatting to a guy on BBRT who i have chatted to a lot but got nowhere, he is gonna be passing in the afternoon and wants me face down arse up, just wants to use me (Ker-chiing!)

Married biguy then says he is coming over and BBRT guy likes the idea of a pre-used hole. So I send my address to biguy and he says he is leaving, be with me at 11. I get set up, at 11 he says he is just parking, so door is on the latch, i assume the position, take a hit of poppers and wait, and wait, and wait some more. After 5 minutes i message him and nothing, he shows up on line and, according to his gps, he never left home. 

Its not unusual, fabguys is shite for meets, but even with other sites i have had guys arrive, play with my arse then leave telling me i am too fat lol.

Anyway, I'm still chatting to BBRT guy, older, cropped hair and beard and very hairy, sounds ideal but won't get to me for another 4 hours. So I keep looking, nearly draining my phone in the process but get nowhere.

3pm rolls round and BBRT guy shows, i'm face down and arse up on the bed when he starts running his hands over my arse and fingering my hole, moves round to the front as he strips and i start sucking his 8" down like i just had a food delivery. Then it takes an unexpected turn, we are both on the bed and this is going from anon to full play, the guy snogs like a demon, sucking my tongue in and biting my lip while he pulls on my nipples. He lays back and i get on all fours and start sucking him down again and his fingers find my arse, he pulls out, spits on his fingers and works back in, 1, 2 , 3 now i am off his cock, arching back and pushing down on his hand, so turned on i swear i could have taken his fist no lube!

He flips me onto my front, pulls my cheeks aparts and starts sucking and licking my arse, his stubble grazing over my hole and i start begging for his cock, he spits on my hole and just pushes in and starts to jackhammer me for 10 minutes and i am in HEAVEN poppered up, this silver daddy pounding my hole then i feel him cum a 4 day load deep inside, i feel the pulse as each jet spurts out. He pulls out and i roll over and start to wank as he slips his fingers back inside and i cum JETS, spurting all over myself and I haven't cum like that in a while.

We both clean up and he says he'll text anytime he is passing. It might have taken six hours, but it was worth it!

• Like 7