[Wichita Bottom] Bareback Fun

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Click here to see Wichita Bottom's original blog post...

Had a few days off from work and decided to start them off with some fun at the adult stores in town. Wednesday was boring and waste of time at Vegas Video with nothing happening, so I didn't waste much time and headed back home.

I woke-up Thursday hoping things would be better and decided to hit Adult Superstore instead of Vegas Video. I got there about 11:45AM and the place was dead. I was the only one in the arcade area. It gave me time to look on the floor for some used condoms but like normal there were none to be found. The place was dirty. They hadn't cleaned for days. Napkins, Kleenex, and used lube packets all over the floor of the booths. I hung around for about another 10 minutes about ready to leave and head to Vegas Video. At that time I heard the front door open and someone walking into the arcade. An older Asian guy. Damn, most Asian's have smaller cocks, not what I'm looking for today. But I was hoping he was just the first of others, so I waited. He was just down the hall from me and just kept rubbing his pants. So I moved to the back to see if he would pull his cock out so I could see if he was a rare one and packing some size. I was right, as I got to the back he pulled his cock out. But I was wrong. He had a decent size cock and it had a PA!!!!! Fuck yes. And it was a nice size piece of jewelry too. I wasted no time in pulling my athletic shorts down and bending over to take his cock in my mouth. He tasted so damn good and the metal in my mouth felt good. I couldn't go too fast, as the metal kept hitting my teeth so that was the only bad part. He started to rub my ass, and I knew what that means, he wanted my hot hole. So I stood up and turned around for him and he started to line up to my hole and push it in. Damn, that jewelry was cold and yet felt great against my hole. He wasn't long but it was pretty thick and the PA felt great. I took a few hits of my poppers and let him go at my hole. He didn't last too long and let loose his big load right in my hole. Fuck yes. Been almost a month since I took a load. As he pulled out I turned around and took his cock in my mouth not only to clean it off for him but hoping to make him hard again. No such luck. He had such a great cock with his PA in it. As he walked off he said thanks. No thank you.

I decided to wait a little bit more to see if anyone else would show. And to my surprise a Hispanic guy came in just about 5 minutes after the Asian guy left. Nice. He walked all the way to back of the arcade. I waited a few and head back that way. He had his cock out already and it was long and thick. Fuck yes. Again I waste not time pulling my pants down and going to town on his cock. But he wasn't there for a blow job. He wanted an ass to fuck. He was rubbing and pulling at my ass from the beginning. Shit, I wasn't going to make him wait. His cock was too nice to not ride. I turned around and he just shoved it in. The other guys cum helped him slide in nice and easy. And he wasn't there to slow fuck either. He pushed me down, spread my legs and then went to town. I took out my poppers and took a few big hits and he asked for them too. Oh yea, you like poppers too? Nice. He took such a long hit and then handed them back to me and I took a few more hits. He went to town on my hole. I couldn't stay quite. It felt too damn good. I was hoping it wouldn't end too soon and he would flood me with his cum. I didn't get my wish, as started to pull out. I told him no, put it back in. But he was jacking it off to cum, I tried to grab his cock and put it back inside me. But he wouldn't let me and told me it was too dangerous. What? He is Poz? Nice. I love me some good Poz guys and seed. Still Neg here, but never say no to Poz love. But he wouldn't give me his seed. Damn. I was so damn hot that I jacked off onto the floor too. Fuck what a time.

We both went our ways into different booths to clean up. As I walked out of my booth he was walking out of the arcade. And another guy walked in to the arcade. Damn he was ok looking but I was spent. So I left, wondering what I left behind in the arcade. Can't wait until the next time.8391585790481726209-2763996719283029263?l=wichitabookstoresex.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.