Ad said "DL Bottom for DL Top" - 2nd time was a blast!

throb41

This summer I met a 27 year old guy by responding to an add for "DL bottom for dl top".  He wouldn't share any photos, but seemed to be a good choice from our email banter.  When he showed up, I discovered a hot, 5'7" (smaller) 135# muscled young guy.   Love those "college" build hot dudes that want to be fucked.   But our 1st fuck was awkward at best, bareback (of course).  I don't think he's been fucked much and probably is mostly "straight", and certainly not by a big cock.  I didn't think he enjoyed it (I have a larger, 8x6c cock), I thought I'd never hear from him again.  HOWEVER - On Saturday I got quite horned up cruising online, and just as I was giving up and logged out of all the typical sites, he sent me an email asking if I was available.  I was surprised and delighted.  I thought I'd try better this time to get him to relax and enjoy it more, with hopes he might want to visit again (and again - more often).  When he got here I had him sit and relax in the living room, and made him a Vodka mixed drink.  We talked for a while.  When I sensed he was relaxed I took him back to my bedroom.  This would be our 2nd fuck.  It went much better.  He doesn't kiss, but I got him to enjoy my body on top of his, then flipped him over onto mine.  We played with each others cocks too this time, he has a smaller cock/package which I think is hot on a thin muscled bottom.   I got him to try a few positions as well, me pounding him missionary, him riding me on top (which I think he liked), a bit of side-saddle, and then finally him on his back with me standing on the side of the bed railing him (this is his preferred position).  He was more relaxed.  It was a pleasure to shoot my cum 8" deep inside of his tight hole.  He jacked off after.  If we play again, I'll ask if I can suck him off.  Once we got dressed, he hung around for a while and we talked more, so hopefully he'll be back again!

• Like 7