Last night at Pullermanns/Cologne

I couldn't sleep last night so I went to Pullermanns - a local cruising pub. Anything goes there, so I decided on an outfit of bottomless panties, a spandex harness with athletic knee socks and trainers.

It was late when I arrived, but the place was still visited and the guys were horny and ready to fuck. I ordered a Coke and went relaxed into the darkroom and was there immediately ordered by three guys with fat cocks to blow them, which of course I did without asking. As a thank you, the three of them also fucked and inseminated me at the end.

I was in the bar for a little over an hour and was fucked by a total of 15 guys and inseminated anally maybe five times. In the end I fucked a guy and when I came I whispered in his ear: You'll get a VL of 690,000 in the ass now. And that made him so horny that he instantly came, too.

Tonight my bf and I will be together in that bar... I hope it will be as hot as yesterday 😛

On 10/1/2022 at 4:56 PM, BBonlyCGN said:

I couldn't sleep last night so I went to Pullermanns - a local cruising pub. Anything goes there, so I decided on an outfit of bottomless panties, a spandex harness with athletic knee socks and trainers.

It was late when I arrived, but the place was still visited and the guys were horny and ready to fuck. I ordered a Coke and went relaxed into the darkroom and was there immediately ordered by three guys with fat cocks to blow them, which of course I did without asking. As a thank you, the three of them also fucked and inseminated me at the end.

I was in the bar for a little over an hour and was fucked by a total of 15 guys and inseminated anally maybe five times. In the end I fucked a guy and when I came I whispered in his ear: You'll get a VL of 690,000 in the ass now. And that made him so horny that he instantly came, too.

Tonight my bf and I will be together in that bar... I hope it will be as hot as yesterday 😛

is partying inside possible?  thanks

• Piggy 1

4 hours ago, partytheworld said:

is partying inside possible?  thanks

Depends on your definition of partying... 🙃

It's a bar, not a club. So for dancing and that stuff it's too small, as there is no dance area. The main topic there is cruising... living your sexuality. At a regular Saturday night you find there men of all ages, body types and sexual interests and it works... if you go with the flow, nobody goes home unsatisfied 😛

Tonight is the weekly nacked party and my bf and I will attend.

11 hours ago, BBonlyCGN said:

Depends on your definition of partying... 🙃

It's a bar, not a club. So for dancing and that stuff it's too small, as there is no dance area. The main topic there is cruising... living your sexuality. At a regular Saturday night you find there men of all ages, body types and sexual interests and it works... if you go with the flow, nobody goes home unsatisfied 😛

Tonight is the weekly nacked party and my bf and I will attend.

There seems to be a slight misunderstanding what was asked.

It's true, you can have lots of fun there. But partying as in PnP is not ok, AFAIK. There's a no smoking inside policy. Poppers is tolerated, but other drugs are bad, mkay? Any further discussion of this question should be taken to the backroom.

5 hours ago, EuroMusk76 said:

There seems to be a slight misunderstanding what was asked.

It's true, you can have lots of fun there. But partying as in PnP is not ok, AFAIK. There's a no smoking inside policy. Poppers is tolerated, but other drugs are bad, mkay? Any further discussion of this question should be taken to the backroom.

You'll find in every German location a "no smoking policy", as it's simply forbidden to smoke in official buildings/in working buildings/in pubs/clubs/whatsoever. In summer the owner builds up some blinding walls im front of the entrance area so people can smoke outside and to be honest people smoke secretly on the toiletts....

There's indeed a strict no drugs policy, but when people show up there already high there's nothing the owner can do except monitoring these people and if people become a danger for themselves and others the staff catch them out and care to bring them down and get them out - as it recently happened on Saturday night. 

Tbh I have to ask what PnP means.

Edited by BBonlyCGN

Oh... reg PnP I can't say anything, as I'm not into drugs (don't smoke or drink alcohol either) and I wouldn't play with anybody who's high.

My bf and I were yesterday at Pullermanns for the weekly nacked party and it was a great night... we got fucked and bred, sucked cocks and I also spread my dna into 3 butts... 

• 5 weeks later...