[Bend Me Over] More Samoans?

Feeder

To see Bend Me Over's original blog post click here

The Samoan kid with the Raybans from last year has texted me a few times since then. We hooked up once in the park – his scene was kneeling down on the grass sucking on a bottle of poppers while I ate him out. He texted again this week. "Wen u free?" We sorted out a time. Then it got interesting. "Swt got a mate who wants his cock sucked too." Yesterday I asked him what he was looking for. "Fuck ur throat while da other guys have their way u like gettin fuckd?" So it sounds as if the little fucker has been inviting a few mates. Could get interesting.

I've hooked up with the other Samoan a few times since I last posted. I'll tell you about that some other time. The last txt I got from him said "fuk I wanna pound your arse and breed that manhole!" Yeah he's a bit of a poet.

2760206196286142029-7264497403404537388?l=completelybent.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.