Outdoor fun

OzzieCumdumpster

This morning, I was contacted by a guy that wanted to fuck me at a cruise spot on the Gold Coast. So I drove to the park, and waited at the bench, for about 10 minutes, by this time I was thinking that this guy was flake and no show.

This guy walks up to very casually and asks if I had and ad in Lacanto (Personals paper) I said yes. We went for walk further into the park and found a spot he liked, I took my shorts off and left my thong on, he bent me over the log, dropped his shorts and undies and started to push his cock into my dry hole, whilst he was doing this he called me a slut, bitch and faggot.

His cock felt hard and fat as he continued to push it into me dry, I was hurting a little as I hadn't been fucked dry in while. Eventually he had the head of his cock inside me, I was crying which got him even more horny and hungry to get his cock deeper in. He told me I was a useless fuck hole and that he was raping my hole with his cock.

With a really hard push he was balls deep inside and now he started to fuck me hard by grabbing my hips and pulling himself deeper with each thrust, he slapped my ass constantly leaving red welts on my ass, I was still crying because of the pain but at the same time I was pushing my ass against his cock, until he exploded inside me, he pulled is cock out put his shorts back on and walked away leaving panting and still bent over the log.

As I rest there his cum started oozing out of my ass and down my legs, I cupped it in my hands and put it in my mouth, then I put my shorts back on and walked back to my car and drove home.

My ass is still sore from the fucking, he felt huge but never got to see his cock.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 4