[My Load Deep In You] Hot Anonymous Blowjob

Feeder

To see My Load Deep In You's original blog post click here

Saw an ad on CL this week that read in part, "blindfolded cocksucker will take any load I tell him to. I'm making him my sex slave." I answered his ad, we set it up, and we were good to go. I showed up at the appointed time, and the cocksucker was on his knees sucking a blond man's cock. When I got undressed, the guy who set this up (a very hot Latino) told me to "Make him take it all." I did. He was then told to lick my ass. As he licked my ass, the blond was sucking my cock and making me edge. I began kissing the Latino, and had to pull the blond off my cock. The three of us took turns fucking the cocksucker's face, tag teaming his mouth. I decided enough was enough, so I began to fuck his face, telling him how it was like a hot asshole and I was gonna dump my load in him. Encouraged by the other two men there, I shot a copious load in his throat. I started getting dressed as I watched the other two take their turns with him. I wanna do this again.2856469041485238199-1225796281766738023?l=myloaddeepinyou.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.